• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

My Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Copy Was Finally Shipped

Fermbiz

Sep 8, 2010
You should have received a email to reply until some deadline a month ago to confirm your choice... I believe if you didn't that you will receive the digital version.
I want to say I did confirm my address..... but I don't remember. Also, I just saw that the digital copy is for the Epic Store.

ethomaz

Mar 19, 2013
Brazil
I want to say I did confirm my address..... but I don't remember. Also, I just saw that the digital copy is for the Epic Store.
:messenger_face_screaming:

You can try to check on fangamer site and open a request to see what they say.

Last edited:

Fermbiz

Sep 8, 2010
:messenger_face_screaming:

You can try to check on fangamer site and open a request to see what they say.
Welp.... Looks like they have me down for a PC code. They replied to my email saying I selected a PC version. I really felt like I did answer the survey and confirmed all the information such as which version do I want.

3rd time I've been burnt by a Kickstarter project. I shoul've learned the second time so I'm most definitely the fool

What are my chances that they will be able to switch it to a physical copy...?

ethomaz

Mar 19, 2013
Brazil
Welp.... Looks like they have me down for a PC code. They replied to my email saying I selected a PC version. I really felt like I did answer the survey and confirmed all the information such as which version do I want.

3rd time I've been burnt by a Kickstarter project. I shoul've learned the second time so I'm most definitely the fool

What are my chances that they will be able to switch it to a physical copy...?
I don't know it is my first ks :(

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Was worried. I never received a shipping notification. Just checked my mail a little while ago and and it was in the mailbox.

Blade2.0

Dec 3, 2018
These reviews make me sad, but still got my digital PC copy. Hope some mods get made for this game in the future.

Ma-Yuan

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, one of my friends got it today. Hope you'll be that lucky as well.
It arrived yesterday evening :) The backer Version being just the retail version with a lame paper slipercase that showing no care in its design. But well its here anyway.

Business

Mar 22, 2018
So I just received my kickstarter physical copy. But that's the problem, I got a copy of the game and that's it, no kickstarter rewards at all. Do they come separately or they just fucked me?

Bushido Boi

Gold Member
May 31, 2019
Yeah, my kickstarter rewards have yet to be shipped. I'm wondering when I'll get the rest of my stuff.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
I got mine the other day, long after they sent the email telling me it had been shipped. I installed it and the updates, still haven't played it though. Backlog too large. I might make room for it though this weekend.