• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Copy Was Finally Shipped

Fermbiz

Gold Member
You should have received a email to reply until some deadline a month ago to confirm your choice... I believe if you didn't that you will receive the digital version.

I want to say I did confirm my address..... but I don't remember. Also, I just saw that the digital copy is for the Epic Store.

ethomaz

Banned
I want to say I did confirm my address..... but I don't remember. Also, I just saw that the digital copy is for the Epic Store.
:messenger_face_screaming:

You can try to check on fangamer site and open a request to see what they say.

Last edited:

Fermbiz

Gold Member
:messenger_face_screaming:

You can try to check on fangamer site and open a request to see what they say.

Welp.... Looks like they have me down for a PC code. They replied to my email saying I selected a PC version. I really felt like I did answer the survey and confirmed all the information such as which version do I want.

3rd time I've been burnt by a Kickstarter project. I shoul've learned the second time so I'm most definitely the fool

What are my chances that they will be able to switch it to a physical copy...?

ethomaz

Banned
Welp.... Looks like they have me down for a PC code. They replied to my email saying I selected a PC version. I really felt like I did answer the survey and confirmed all the information such as which version do I want.

3rd time I've been burnt by a Kickstarter project. I shoul've learned the second time so I'm most definitely the fool

What are my chances that they will be able to switch it to a physical copy...?
I don't know it is my first ks :(

dolabla

Was worried. I never received a shipping notification. Just checked my mail a little while ago and and it was in the mailbox.

Ma-Yuan

Yeah, one of my friends got it today. Hope you'll be that lucky as well.
It arrived yesterday evening :) The backer Version being just the retail version with a lame paper slipercase that showing no care in its design. But well its here anyway.

Business

So I just received my kickstarter physical copy. But that's the problem, I got a copy of the game and that's it, no kickstarter rewards at all. Do they come separately or they just fucked me?

ethomaz

Banned
Hooho!

ZWllAEC.jpg

2ggFQ0B.jpg

vZk8OgE.jpg

GivDqe3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, my kickstarter rewards have yet to be shipped. I'm wondering when I'll get the rest of my stuff.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I got mine the other day, long after they sent the email telling me it had been shipped. I installed it and the updates, still haven't played it though. Backlog too large. I might make room for it though this weekend.

Top Bottom