• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'My son didn't hurt nobody:' David McAtee, Louisville business owner, killed by authorities

Lethal01

Report me for trolling MS/Xbox threads > 07/02
Jun 15, 2019
Welp, for all we know he was screaming "death to all white people" while pulling out an ak47.
But if this is as responsible as the police can be I'll just assume he was chanting some slogans peacefully like 90% of the people on the streets.
Maybe in 10 years cops can atleast become deserving of the benefit of the doubt.

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
There was multiple cameras on that area, along with shot spotter systems. That area is high crime. They showed the unedited footage from all those cameras during the local briefings

The police chief was fired over the body cameras being off.

Lethal01

Report me for trolling MS/Xbox threads > 07/02
Jun 15, 2019
There was multiple cameras on that area, along with shot spotter systems. That area is high crime. They showed the unedited footage from all those cameras during the local briefings

Good stuff.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

So what happend in the footage?

Did these cops eagle eye this guy and pick him off because his BBQ sauce was kinda shit. I know that would piss me right the fuck off.

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
So what happend in the footage?

Did these cops eagle eye this guy and pick him off because his BBQ sauce was kinda shit. I know that would piss me right the fuck off.
He shot, and the police responded. It's not clear if he was shooting at police or at someone else near the police.

There are more video sources, multiple angles, etc..., but you can get the jist around 2:07. He is the dude in orange

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Probably why this one did blow up yet but I guess the story will change that he was defending himself from those kill BBQ loving police.