• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My wife won’t pick up my socks

Woo-Fu

Banned
I don't know why she picks up any of your dirty clothes. One of these days she'll pick them up and start a bonfire. Probably use your hentai body pillow collection as kindling.

frostyxc

She will pick up my other dirty clothes but refuses to touch my socks, so there is a collection of them just sitting in the corner of the room. How do I solve this problem?
This is a Tyler Durden situation, isn't it? You are your wife, right?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everyone in here is talking about jizz and I’m just sitting here wondering how awful OP’s feet must stink.

You're dirty socks go in a basket or a dirty socks hamper, not on the floor in random places. I'm sure this topic is a joke, but if it's not I would think you are either 15 or really low class. What happens if company is over and you want to show them something in your room? Or they see a bunch of dirty socks in their on the floor?

You're dirty socks go in a basket or a dirty socks hamper, not on the floor in random places. I'm sure this topic is a joke, but if it's not I would think you are either 15 or really low class. What happens if company is over and you want to show them something in your room? Or they see a bunch of dirty socks in their on the floor?
He is not dirty socks. You take that back.

On the floor? What's an on the floor? Is that a sex toy? Is it cheap?

How much time would both of you save if you had dirty clothes hampers organized by laundry type? 1 for socks, 1 for lights, 1 for darks. You just throw clothes in when you are done.

"I'll admit I like spanking her butt
I used your sock though to catch my nut
Don't worry
I put it back, I knew you better
That's probably why your toes been sticking together"

~Cunth

ButtSax

Neo Member
49285640c346741de1cb79da7a7b9eee.jpg

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like your wife is lazy, Cunth.
You should trade her in now, before her value drops even more.

Hari Seldon

Let me fix your problem my friend. First off, I don't leave my socks laying around like a savage. The person who does is at a disadvantage. But I think my solution will still work for you. First off, buy a metric fuck ton of the exact same sock brand all at once. You have to do this all at once because the sock cabal got wise to this shit years ago and they always change like a stripe or someshit from year to year, which drives me fucking crazy if my socks do not exactly match. Buy all of the exact same sock, a ton of them.

There was an amazon price glitch about 5 years ago and I bought hundreds of dollars worth of socks, enough to last me another decade at least. Don't open all of them at once of course, just enough to fill your available space. Congratulations, you never have to worry about matching socks ever again, all of your socks are exactly the same. If one has a hole you just toss it and keep the other one, optimizing long term sock usage.

Now that you have enough socks to last infinity years, buy a shit ton of underwear. You are now in a position of power. You can wait out the laundry cycle. Girls always have matching socks and favorite outfits and shit. As long as you don't care about outfits you wear, you now have enough socks and underwear to never have to do laundry again! (This last bit is untested: if she is doing the laundry anyway, she will probably pick up your socks)

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Let me fix your problem my friend. First off, I don't leave my socks laying around like a savage. The person who does is at a disadvantage. But I think my solution will still work for you. First off, buy a metric fuck ton of the exact same sock brand all at once. You have to do this all at once because the sock cabal got wise to this shit years ago and they always change like a stripe or someshit from year to year, which drives me fucking crazy if my socks do not exactly match. Buy all of the exact same sock, a ton of them.

There was an amazon price glitch about 5 years ago and I bought hundreds of dollars worth of socks, enough to last me another decade at least. Don't open all of them at once of course, just enough to fill your available space. Congratulations, you never have to worry about matching socks ever again, all of your socks are exactly the same. If one has a hole you just toss it and keep the other one, optimizing long term sock usage.

Now that you have enough socks to last infinity years, buy a shit ton of underwear. You are now in a position of power. You can wait out the laundry cycle. Girls always have matching socks and favorite outfits and shit. As long as you don't care about outfits you wear, you now have enough socks and underwear to never have to do laundry again! (This last bit is untested: if she is doing the laundry anyway, she will probably pick up your socks)
Fuck the cabal and their sneaky shit. You find a good sock and think "if this works for me, I'll get a shitload more". Nope, the motherfuckers have changed em by the time you figure it out.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Pick them up and clean them yourself. Don't be a lazy twat mate. Help your wife out.

Traianvs

Turn the socks picking into some kind of erotic role play, like your wife dressed as a French maid complaining that she has to bend to pick them up ( complete with accent) and you say something like "do you know what else need some help rising?".

It will work, trust me.

Cato

Banned
Somewhere in japan there is a street vending machine waiting to be able to sell your soiled socks.

Top Bottom