• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My worst nightmare has actually happened: I dropped my PS3 console from 6ft high.....

My PS3 stopped playing the Mwtal Gear Solid Collection which fucking sucks. I already lost one PlayStation’s disc drive, but that was a really old og one that i found at a thrift store.

Come to think of it I should try it out again. I really want to pick back up in Peace Walker, it’s kind of a new game after beating it on PSP.
Sorry to.hear that, my biggest fear is not having PS3 support in the PS5 which would.make every PS3 console out there even more rare and valuable.

Blond

Banned
Sorry to.hear that, my biggest fear is not having PS3 support in the PS5 which would.make every PS3 console out there even more rare and valuable.

I'm just saying Ebay prices for some of these consoles right now made me clear out some things I'm never gonna play again. I don't want to part with my Dreamcast but I installed a GDEMU and I could net some cash for it

Ozzie666

They just don't make them like they used to. That design of the OG PS3 has really stood the test of time.
Sorry to hear.

Javthusiast

Banned
tenor.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
A number of gamers have dropped their consoles its why they’re dropping disk drives quickly

Top Bottom