• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mysterious Video Hints At Unannounced PlayStation Move Game

VanWinkle

Well, is it a game in the sense it has some actual length, or is it more like game in the Linger in Shadows sense? I hope it's the former. Looks really eerie and cool.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
VanWinkle said:
Well, is it a game in the sense it has some actual length, or is it more like game in the Linger in Shadows sense? I hope it's the former. Looks really eerie and cool.

I don't think Linger in Shadows was ever described as a game, so I'd say if the developers of that title say this one is "an actual game", it's fair to assume they mean it.

Takao

Banned
The videos remind me of a tech demo Anton showed prior to Move's launch where these arms were gripping and climbing trees and stuff.

Toppot

Takao said:
So more than a month later, what's up with this? Kind of weird to tease and then nothing...
I've not heard or seen anything. guess it was just a tease to get the word out, as teasers do. I think we will see more at some conference/expo. Maybe a GDC one as it seems to be more a showcase for how to use the Move controller more deeply for something different, Kinect-esque imo.

MrPliskin

Banned
This is the first time I'm seeing these videos / thread, but it was painfully obvious this was from the guy's who made Linger in Shadows from the music alone :p

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Wish it's a PSN game. Depending on the game make it a $14.99 or less and I'm buying it regardless if it's good or not.

Ravidrath

The glyph at the beginning reminds me of Linger in Shadows. Some of the rendering quality, too.

I'd heard a rumor that those guys were making an actual game for Sony, so maybe this is it.

Top Bottom