• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PS Store $5 Flash Sale (RDR, Max Payne 3, GTA 4, Guacamelee!, MK, Spec Ops, more)

Flandy

13897809529_0926539707_z.jpg

Sales are for everybody. PS+ is not required

Ends Monday, May 5th at 12:00 PM Pacific

ArcaniA - The Complete Tale
BioShock
BioShock 2
DarkSiders
Datura
Duke Nukem Forever
Fat Princess
Grand Theft Auto IV
Guacamelee! (PS3/Vita Cross-Buy)
Kayne & Lynch 2: Dog Days
L.A. Noire
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Max Payne 3
Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition
Mini NInjas
Mortal Kombat
MX vs ATV: Alive
Red Dead Redemption
Red Faction: Armageddon
Spec Ops: The Line
The Mark of Kri (PS2 Classic)
The Raven Legacy of a Master Thief

Deals are up on webstore Via search and PS3 Store

Edit: Webstore link up is now up https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw..._FLASHSALE2014?smcid=ps:nav-playstation-store
Edit 2: Blog post http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/05/02/ps-store-flash-sale-5-games-this-weekend/

Lunaniem

Worth noting if anyone is interested in Midnight Club, the online is shutting down for the PS3 version at the end of this month

ohlawd

fucking stop this bullshit, Sony. I don't wanna give you any more money.

*buys Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops*

Animekatt

Hmm. I'm leaning towards getting Mini Ninjas. I plated and sold the game a long time ago, but I wouldn't mind revisiting the game. Thanks OP.

Kerned

Banned
I already have almost everything on that list that I would want. Maybe I should check out MK? I don't know...

oldmario

Max PAyne 3 and Midnight Club lose multiplayer at the end of the month because they're gamespy and rockstar are leaving them to die, some of the others may be i think fat princess and MK are also

lt519

Highly recommend Guacamelee! to everyone that likes metroidvania with a mix of 2D fighting style games

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I already own Mark of Kri on disc, but I'll buy this one just to have it on my HDD. The other games either I already own, or I'm not interestes in.

I highly recommend Guacamelee.

Magnus

I feel obligated to buy Guacamelee for that price, but I'm currently drowning in platformers - Rayman Legends, DKCTF, SM3DW...

dcx4610

Already played most of them.

RDR and Guacamelee are must haves for $5.

La Noire and Max Payne 3 are a bit more polarizing but I loved them and for $5, you can't go wrong.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
They only have RDR standard on sale.

Do you need Undead nightmare collection and other DLC as well?

If that's the case then I will wait for full package discount

In for Guacamelee as I own it on PC but want it for my Vita I'm getting this next week :)

Might grab RDR and Bioshock 2 too so I have a digital copy as well

Dany

Banned
They only have RDR standard on sale.

Do you need Undead nightmare collection and other DLC as well?

If that's the case then I will wait for full package discount

Undead Nightmare is 10 bucks iirc. and the DLC is all for the multiplayer.

Story mode was more than enough for me and Undead Nightmare was icing on an already delicious cake.

So Red Dead is losing its in-game social club stuff soon. Does that mean the cheats and stuff you could unlock via it will become unobtainable? Or will they be unlocked automatically?

Top Bottom