NA PS Store Flash Sale (Dark Souls 2, Tales of Graces f, South Park, FFX/X-2, more)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I was really surprised they didn't do a Flash Sale for Memorial Day weekend. That week's regular deals were awful, holiday weekend, I thought for sure they were telegraphing one.

Is it even on sale? I see the price as $39.99... which is the same price it always is.
Update's still in progress, the stuff that's gonna be sale has been grouped there, but the discounts haven't all been applied yet.

I see FF X/X-2, conception 2 and Toukiden (all for VITA) at 39.99, that's full price. Or is there a problem with my account? Do you see discounted prices on these Vita games?

edit: I filter by Device "PS Vita" and get the updated prices:
FF X/X-2 at 29.99
Toukiden 19.99
Conception 2 at 39.99 (???)

Mass Effect DLC on sale, got to get in on this. I guess I'll pick it all up along with Trilogy. Glad I didn't get Amalur for $10 last flash sale as it's $5 in this one. I did get the DLC for $5 but that looks the same.

Man... I'm low on cash but sales like this never come.

I'm doing good on self control, because I'm not buying anything despite a good price reduction on the FFX Vita. No need to add more to the backlog.

DRAGON'S DOGMA DARK ARISEN
IS $20! OMG, that's 100+ hours of RPG awesomeness right there, folks. Jump that shit.

And in the weekly deals Rainbow Moon is $7. I'm gonna grab it at that price.

Im in for Dragon Age definitely. I need to see FFX at 20 before I consider.

As for Mass Effect, what DLC comes with the digital version? Is it everything from 1-3? Do I still need to buy those packs also on sale?

Mass Effect DLC on sale, got to get in on this. I guess I'll pick it all up along with Trilogy. Glad I didn't get Amalur for $10 last flash sale as it's $5 in this one. I did get the DLC for $5 but that looks the same.

Man... I'm low on cash but sales like this never come.
Where's the DLC that's on sale?

Never mind found it.

I feel real stupid for buying Ni no Kuni at $40.. I still haven't played it
You supported a game with a collaboration with the best animation studio on the planet. Your support should help show that people are interested in these types of games. I wouldn't feel stupid (and I don't) at all.