• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN PAX Sale ( it's better the flash sale )

De_Legend

Banned
Buying Ys Celceta and Trails of heroes f it.

Canada gaf, those are 7,99$, so they are the same price as the US. There is a few more games as well that are priced the same.

So tempted to jump on Xcom 2 but I shouldn't having just got Yakuza, Destiny 2 in mere days, and then even more games in the coming weeks...

Gotten mad max and shadow of mordor from PSN sales in the past for cheaper than they are now lol

Why is deadpool so expensive and why is alienation never on sale ever?

kikiribu

Gotten mad max and shadow of mordor from PSN sales in the past for cheaper than they are now lol

Why is deadpool so expensive and why is alienation never on sale ever?
What's funny is Nex Machina just got discounted too. Alienation is amazing by the way. My favorite Housemarque game.

Nex Machina is also on sale. I wasnt sure about buying it but after playing it for 30 minutes, let me tell you its absolutely essential for fans of twinstick shmups.
How is that on sale already but alienation isn't wtf

Especially since alienation was on ps+ for EU members

Edit: beaten lol

RRockman

Banned
Hey guys I have 10 dollars to blow and I like dark action games with a Victorian era feel. Preferably one with deliberate combat, where if you fail it's your fault and you must polish your skill accordingly.

Is there any game like that on sale?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
You don't say. Ever heard of HD ports? The release of that game wasn't so far from PS4's launch. I expected it by now seeing how they even made effort to remake Odin Sphere.
a) Yes, I've heard of them, but port-begging seems weird in this thread... It's not particularly lame that PS3 games aren't remade on PS4.
b) Odin Sphere was a PS2 game that had many glaring issues, which were pretty much all fixed in the remake. Dragon's Crown wouldn't benefit the same way from a remake, and it's also far more recent.

I and II Chronicles and Felghana are actually on sale too.
Oh, are they? They weren't last I checked. Cool then.

Hey guys I have 10 dollars to blow and I like dark action games with a Victorian era feel. Preferably one with deliberate combat, where if you fail it's your fault and you must polish your skill accordingly.

Is there any game like that on sale?
Hmm, I'm not sure if there is anything like that on sale. Maybe the next sale will have something like that.

DO IT!

zMiiChy-

Banned
Every single Tales game on sale...except Berseria.
...Really?
:/

I don't care how cheap Zestiria gets, I'm going to continue avoiding it like the plague.

Before I hit buy, any chance of Steins;Gate 0 coming to PC within the next year? I know they PC port of the first game went through some contract hell and ended up being published by two different publishers (one on Steam, one off Steam). I haven't been following the VN scene, so I have no idea if there's an English PC port in the works.

hank_tree

Before I hit buy, any chance of Steins;Gate 0 coming to PC within the next year? I know they PC port of the first game went through some contract hell and ended up being published by two different publishers (one on Steam, one off Steam). I haven't been following the VN scene, so I have no idea if there's an English PC port in the works.

No idea. But seriously don't buy it on any platform. It's absolutely terrible.

If you loved the original, stay away,

If you've not played the original, do that instead.

Dad

How unbearably awful is the PS1 version of FFVI? I've been meaning to pick it up from the Wii VC to play but playing it on a handheld just sounds so much more appealing. And I can't be bothered to go hunt down a GBA copy with all the bootlegs out there flooding the market

PepperedHam

As someone in the thread already said the theme that comes with that Oxenfree bundle is beautiful, one of my favorite dynamic themes.

Picked up Thumper and holy shit this game RULES. Everyone is already aware of that but holy hell I can't stop playing it.

autoduelist

Can someone tell me about oxen free?

Also, if I lover traditional roguelikes but hate rhythm games, should I get or skip necrodancer?

Re: mad max. It's a blast. Great open world game, cool combat, etc. If you hate I open world games it won't change your mind, but if you do its a steal.

Re: mordor, worth it for the nemesis system alone. Far from perfect but still fun.

StereoVsn

How’s playing FF9 and FFTactics: WoL on the vita?
Ignore the other responses. It's annoying due to load and animation latency. FFIX is a great game but it's too slow! FFIX is best on PC/Mobile and WoL is best enjoyed on iPad. Well unless you emulate them.

vilmer_

Grabbed Dragon's Crown for the PS3. Already have the Vita version but I'll just transfer the save data over and have another go.

Rebought Bloodborne so that my lazy butt doesn't need to put the disk in anymore.

Tempted to do the exact same, especially since I own Old Hunters digitally. I'll think about it. Anyone that doesn't already own it would be nuts not to get it at that price unless they absolutely hate Dark Souls' guts... and even then I'd recommend to give it a try.

modsbox

Everyone buy THUMPER.

This. If you have PSVR you'd be crazy not to throw down $8 for Thumper. So good.

Even if you usually don't like rhythm based games you should still give it a shot. It's pretty unique and such a rush once you get into it.

Drakhyrr

How is FFVI on the PS3? Since on Steam it's a big NO NO.

Also, it appears PS4 is the difinite place to get FFVII, but what about FFVIII? Ps3 emulated or Steam?

Top Bottom