• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN promotion: Spend $100 get $15 back. Oct 6th- Nov 3rd

Nameless

It's kinda disappointing that this only redeemable through 12/15, especially if the horrendous 'leaked' PSN Black Friday sale turns out to be accurate.

I don't have mine yet. I know I spent over $100, because I bought Uncharted Collection and Dragon Quest Heroes together in order to do it.

Edit: Okaaaay, never mind. Despite not having purchased anything on it in months, the message containing the credit was sent to my PS3. Guys, be sure to check your messages on all your consoles if you think you haven't gotten it yet.

Disktrasa

Banned
Still no code, no mail, nothing on Ps3 or Ps4, this sucks. Waiting for answer from CS.

Edit; got my code from CS now, so all good then :)

slash3584

It's kinda disappointing that this only redeemable through 12/15, especially if the horrendous 'leaked' PSN Black Friday sale turns out to be accurate.

Wait, does the money go away after I applied the code and have 15$ on my wallet?

Or it's just the that expires on the 15th?

Sez

Wait, does the money go away after I applied the code and have 15$ on my wallet?

Or it's just the that expires on the 15th?

Once the money is in you wallet it NEVER expires. So don't worry and save it.

Edit: By the way, there are several sales on the store, plus a 10% discount on anything you purchase.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I got one of these but I can't figure out how the hell I spent $100. The only thing I bought was Battlefield. Unless they count your Vue subscription?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess.

Fisty

5f7waqp.jpg

I just contacted Sony CS chat, and they said codes go out in waves. If you didn't receive your code now, don't worry it'll arrive soonish.

Do pre-orders count for this? I pre-ordered Battlefield and cod during this
They should
I pre-ordered BF1 Ultimate Edition last month, which was my only purchase during this period. got my email about 4 hours ago.
spent it on Life is Strange

I didn't even know this was happening so that was a pleasant surprise

Called customer support and they transfered me to two different people both saying they're having serious internal issues and to call back tomorrow. lol

What a waste of time

Top Bottom