• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN promotion: Spend $100 get $15 back. Oct 6th- Nov 3rd

https://www.playstationnetwork.com/us-store-credit/

AblsggE.png

KevinG

Unfortunately there's not much on the PS4 that has my interest this Fall. Heck of a deal for those already going digital and only have a PS4.

Tizoc

WAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY BEFORE BUYING ANYTHING
Just to be on the safe side, don't buy anything til wednesday.
Note that you CANNOT get multiple $10 codes if you bought more than $100 worth of content.
Finally PRE-ORDERS DO COUNT since it requires you to BUY anything from the US Store.

Note that you CANNOT get multiple $10 codes if you bought more than $100 worth of content.
Finally PRE-ORDERS DO COUNT since it requires you to BUY anything from the US Store.

maybe I've should've read your post

and its $15

Troy

Banned

I'd be careful with the pre-orders thing. Just Cause 3 doesn't take money from your account now. It waits until the week of release, which means it wouldn't apply to this deal.

Troy

Banned
Wait really?? That's messed up, you should be able to cancel pre-orders until the game comes out

There's no precedent for allowing people to cancel pre-orders...unless you factor in pretty much every other company in the world.

Fisty

Oooh perfect timing... got a 10% off code as well. Hoping we get a good ebay deal or something on PSN cards too. I got Arkham Knight and Season Pass preordered earlier this year for $70 thanks to doubling up on deals.

Battlefront for sure... and hopefully, we get a $40 Until Dawn sale, that would pretty much set me up for the rest of the year

AppleBlade

Now we just need a sale on PSN cards, and then some good PSN to occur in this time period.

I need $100 dollars of the following games to go on sale (for $20 or less):

The Last of Us Remastered
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Batman: Arkham Knight
Far Cry 4
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
God of War 3: Remastered
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Until Dawn
Alien: Isolation
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Dying Light
The Order

-griffy-

Banned
Well I was planning on getting Until Dawn and Soma this month...

Though I never got a 10% off for pre-ordering Uncharted Collection on PSN like others did, which is kind of a bummer.

Troy

Banned
The only way to shop digitally on PSN is to wait for the Paypal/Ebay deals (100 dollars of PSN credit for 80-85 dollars). Wait for PSN 15 dollars back sale, buy/pre-order 100+ dollars worth of games. 30 dollars saved.

Nameless

Nice. Fallout 4 + Witcher 3 expansion + Bloodborne expansion(assuming it's up by 11/3) puts me soo close. Will go ahead and grab Talos Principle too even though I won't have much time to play it.

Top Bottom