• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Sale - VR+Rockstar+Anime

Can anyone attest to Sportsbar VR being any fun to play?

I've owned if for a while...Tried it and thought it was OK....But a but meh.

Then 2 nights ago I actually took the time to configure my space and I have to admit, pool blew my mind. I played it standing up and was hulk mode'ing myself around the table. You have all the controls you need, and it successfully works around the fact you aren't actually holding a cue.

Not sure what the online community is like.

So, any 8-10+ hour Single Player PSVR games in this sale? The one I was keeping an eye on, Robinson the Journey, isn't under $30 yet.

Got PSVR for Christmas, but haven't been able to play it since December. What games should I pick up from this?

In for sports bar VR. I've been meaning to pick that up.

Any other good VR games on that list to check out?

Headmaster is great use of VR and quite funny, too. Soccer jail.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a fantastic party game where person in VR sees bomb, gets help from others to defuse it. Have this in GearVR.

Sports Bar VR is stupid fun when you're goofing with others in the bar, but also really good pool/billiards.

SuperHyperCube is like those game shows where people make a shape with their body to fit through a specific shape cut intro a wall. Only itake a clump of cubes you have to look around and match up.

bout to hop on that superhypercube

is it VR only?
Yep.

Lukemon

What's the point of having project diva on sale when future tone exists. Nothing i don't already have oh well maybe next week.

X is a better introduction to the series, I think. Timing/scoring in Future Tone is harsh as all hell comparatively, unless that's been changed from the Japanese release (the version I have).

notaskwid

I'll echo the One Piece musou recommendations.
Avoid Burning Blood though, it's like night and and in terms of presentation.

Deft Beck

Please, please don't buy the anemic, distracted mess that is Project Diva X when Future Tone and its songlist exist.

Rokal

I dont see any VR games on sale?

Only way I was able to navigate to it was via PS+ sales.

I ended up picking up quite a few things from the PSVR sale, after having picked a PSVR up this week for RE7.

Going to go ahead and recommend Tethered as my favorite PSVR experience so far. The slower pace of the gameplay gives you room to breath and appreciate the 3D effect, and it's very cool how the VR aids targeting and keeping track of units for something like an RTS. As much as I enjoyed and was extremely impressed by RE7, I did experience a little bit of nausea/exhaustion from it (a combination of effective terror + VR imo), but Tethered feels like it doesn't have any VR downsides. No nausea, no exhaustion, just a cool experience I could play for hours. Which I will, since by all accounts it has a pretty meaty amount of content in it compared to most VR games.

There is a free demo if you want to check it out.

-Horizon-

Need help deciding.

J stars victory vs

Vita or ps4?

If its still pretty much the same game on vita, I'll get that and save a couple of bucks.
As long as it isn't a huge visual difference like how toukiden 2 seems to be.

Valonquar

Given the deep price cuts over time, never buy a SAO game until it hits $15 or less. They are alright games, but def not worth more. They really feel like "HD" vita games and would benefit greatly from a game designed with console exclusively in mind.

Top Bottom