• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"NAG" gaming forum steals GAF layout, ToS, announcements, even tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblend

Banned
Holy shit I'm late to the thread. Is it too late to register YamiFireblend?:lol :lol Someone's gotta make a summary of this thread. Meanwhile I'll try to catch up.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Well my day now feels complete...

I may be an irregular poster (but regular reader) but still, I mean goddamn... FUNNY stuff...

although I wonder if anyone can revive the part of my soul that has died...

AdamBot

DangerStepp said:
lizardman.jpg

Confirmed.

Dude that's not funny. That guy used to come into the GameStop I managed. WTF is up with that.

Kusagari

TheChaos said:
If you really want to know...

A guy in is 40s in underwear making out with a blow-up dragon doll. I wish I was kidding.

Doesn't sound as bad as
the black guy fucking a blow-up dolphin that I saw before

After reading everyone else's reactions, I'm kinda glad now that images are blocked from work (guess websense isn't completely useless).

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
If that was honestly from his ftp...

Miktar said:
I didn't see it, so I don't really know. :/

I sincerely hope that you don't. (the FTP thing, that is, who knows, maybe you'd find some humor in the pic itself....or get terribly, terribly offended.)

jarosh

what part of "dragon penises" did you guys not understand? someone linked to his drawings like 10 pages ago. there are dragons with penises. erect penises.

traveler

Not Wario
I don't think that pic was his. For those that really want to see it, search "dragon sex" in google. It'll be on the first page. (and I would sincerely advise against this.) :lol

Haunted

jarosh said:
what part of "dragon penises" did you guys not understand? someone linked to his drawings like 10 pages ago. there are dragons with penises. erect penises.
But are they inflatable?

Ramenman

Metroidvania said:
I sincerely hope that you don't. (the FTP thing, that is, who knows, maybe you'd find some humor in the pic itself....or get terribly, terribly offended.)

Eh, was the ftp pic different from the inflatable dragon one ?

Ferrio

Banned
xJoe said:
I missed the picture :-( but I take it it was something along with this line:

I can't believe you'd post that.....

Though that's the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Wes

venison crêpe
castle007 said:
what was the picture?

Just two people having a civilised conversation whilst kneeling across from each other.

Except one of them was naked.

And the other one was an inflatable dragon.

And they were hugging.

And there was tongues.

Wes said:
Just two people having a civilised conversation whilst kneeling across from each other.

Except one of them was naked.

And the other one was an inflatable dragon.

And they were hugging.

And there was tongues.
And very little talking?

traveler

Not Wario
Yeah, guys, apparently that pic has been around a while. It wasn't miktar. (I don't think)

Like I said, if you want to see it, search "dragon sex" on google images. It's on the first page.

Can't wait till someone asks from college asks me why I was searching for dragon sex on google. :lol

I can understand the whole rip off thing, and I can understand the wanting that to stop and make a point but what is up with all of the gaf peanut gallery jumping in and feeling the need to make personal attacks like they nobody here has some odd shit in their closet.
Kind of pathetic all and all...just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom