• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai files European trademark for "Ultimate Ninja Blazing" (Naruto)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 was supposed to be the last "Storm" game, so this might be the follow-up series.

Gematsu said:
Bandai Namco has filed a trademark for “Ultimate Ninja Blazing” in Europe.

The same mark was previously filed, alongside trademarks “Ultimate Ninja Wars,” “Ultimate Ninja Braves,” and their “Narutimate” counterparts (the Japanese title for the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series), back in September in Japan.
Source: http://gematsu.com/2016/02/bandai-namco-trademarks-ultimate-ninja-blazing-europe#W0U1CrFuFtMbRkkU.99

CyberConnect2's non-FF7 project had keywords like "Open World" and "Ultimate Anime Expression", so I wonder if it's a non-fighting Naruto game from them.

Mind, it probably won't be out for a bit unless they had a pretty light crew on Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.

Peff

Naruto doesn't have one of those Gatcha F2P mobile games like Dokkan Battle or Treasure Cruise yet, right? It might be that.

I know this is probably hoping for to much, but a Naruto game on the Vita would be great at this point. That's probably not what this is though..

How were those Ubisoft Naruto games? Weren't those at least relatively open-world with a fighting element? I never had a 360 so I couldn't play them but another take on that kind of concept could be interesting.

Trademarks like this can end up being anything though. I wouldn't be surprised if it's mobile or something.

Just finished the game and then saw this.

I'd welcome another Naruto game, not sure if I'd be up for the same gameplay. I do hope that CC2 can keep it fresh.

Top Bottom