• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai Holding Press Event In April [Live] shidoshi: Dark Souls PC = GFWL

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
lAAdR.gif

I hate this GIF. It gets posted too much.

Jintor

Dark Souls sold 1.5 million in the first 3 or 5 weeks? Not sure. Rep thanks fans. He's doing some magical maths to figure out how many deaths have occured. He says quarter of a million deaths in about three months.

He's talking about the petition now. He's saying they listened to the petition, rather than it being pre-planned.

Facebook Dark Wall image is on screen. I think they're opening the wall now.

Jintor

PC trailer, yo.

Very difficult not to get hype. I can feel this bass in my ribcage.

Yep. Prepare to Die edition. preparetodie.com

Miyazaki-san is on-stage now.

They're bringing over the latest One Piece game to Europe and the US. Gameplay Vid.

I'm going to be honest here: This looks swank as fuck. Japanese voices help though.

2012 on-screen. Pirate Warriors confirmed. PS3 on screen. (Exclusive?) Digital and physical release simultaneously across US and Europe and (selected retailers to be named?) November of this year, get hype.

Next item. Dark Souls PC. (Namco-Bandai staff up the back whooping, lol)

Awesome news. More musou is always welcomed news. Wonder if it'll be dubbed. Oh who am I kidding, it probably will be.

Canova

Banned
Dark Souls sold 1.5 million in the first 3 or 5 weeks? Not sure. Rep thanks fans. He's doing some magical maths to figure out how many deaths have occured. He says quarter of a million deaths in about three months.

He's talking about the petition now. He's saying they listened to the petition, rather than it being pre-planned.

Facebook Dark Wall image is on screen. I think they're opening the wall now.

please, please, please, OH GOD, PLLEEASSEE

Yep. Prepare to Die edition. preparetodie.com
Wow, they actually have the IGN quote, "Dark Souls will eat Skyrim's face" right there in the background on that site. Can't say I disagree with the sentiment but you'd think they could find something slightly more... eloquent. :p

C_H_T

I'd like to hear the system requirements for Dark Souls. It'd be great if I can run this game at 1080p@60fps.

They're bringing over the latest One Piece game to Europe and the US. Gameplay Vid.

I'm going to be honest here: This looks swank as fuck. Japanese voices help though.

2012 on-screen. Pirate Warriors confirmed. PS3 on screen. (Exclusive?) Digital and physical release simultaneously across US and Europe and (selected retailers to be named?) November of this year, get hype.

Oh my God, I'm so happy. If they announce a US release of Xillia, I'm going to go insane. These 2 games need me as much as I need them

Jintor

I love translated speeches! (Genuinely). I think I might be able to transcribe as we go. Not exact wording.

Grateful for feedback from everybody on feedback for the game. To be honest, when we were creating Dark Souls, there were no plans for a PC version at all, but with the strong support of Namco bandai, we are pleased to be here announcing plans for a PC version. Obviously, one of the biggest contributing aspects was the petition, the great voices from the fans, great voices, lots of encouragement from the team, a great factor in incoming PC content.

Obviously, new content is coming... for everybody out there who plays PC, we are hoping to deliver a very intense experience on the PC console (platform?) - I'm sure you're experience with the Dark Souls experience, but you can look forward to more of that experience on the PC.

I'm not very good on stage so I'll keep this short. Please look forward to more information.

- Games for Windows Live is on the box. I'm sorry, GAF.

Next item. Dark Souls PC. (Namco-Bandai staff up the back whooping, lol)

Japaneses voices confirmed for this game ?

Jintor

Games for Windows Live is also on the Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas boxes. Those are Steamworks games.

Please keep this in mind. I am going to ask Miyazaki about this tommorow.

It did say Games for Windows Live on the box though, I'm pretty sure.

Top Bottom