• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai to host a Pre-TGS Press Event in Tokyo on Oct 7th 11:00AM!

13editeurs20081006_205535_0_big.jpg

That's only in a few hours!

Hope Klonoa Wii and the new Tales Wii game are there in some form that will be public.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
That's like... less than 7 hours from now! :eek:

I hope there are no embargos.

Firestorm said:
omg looks worse than symphonia 2
:lol

In all honesty, it'd be horrible if it looks worse than the worst looking 3D Tales on consoles. D:

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I predict they wait on the Wii Tales game until December, when Vesperia was unveiled.

I think Nintendo just wanted to be able to talk about it a bit at their event to show the 3rd party support.

schuelma said:
I predict they wait on the Wii Tales game until December, when Vesperia was unveiled.

I think Nintendo just wanted to be able to talk about it a bit at their event to show the 3rd party support.

Perhaps, except that a trailer was included. Lucky for us a single screen-cap of the trailer was taken!

They must plan on showing the trailer and the game itself soon, why would they wait two months before showing it to the public, when NB should be aware that WE know they showed it at the event?

Get what I'm saying?

harSon

Banned
I hope they announce Tales of Vespiera for the Playstation 3 so my friend can stop bugging me to borrow my 360 :lol

~Devil Trigger~ said:
New Gundam for PS3

...one that actually works

Something is in the works, but I doubt they'll talk about it at TGS.

I wish they'd announce Operation Troy for the PS3, but I doubt that will happen.

Was OT scrapped for a North American 360 release?

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
schuelma said:

they basically showed off a couple of screens. i'd bet more that they'll have it in trailer form at TGS. they need all they can get for their booth with Square showing off DQ9 and Capcom with Monster Hunter 3. with Vesperia there was a level of mystery as to where the game was headed, but this time, it's pretty clear.

doomed1 said:
they basically showed off a couple of screens. i'd bet more that they'll have it in trailer form at TGS. they need all they can get for their booth with Square showing off DQ9 and Capcom with Monster Hunter 3. with Vesperia there was a level of mystery as to where the game was headed, but this time, it's pretty clear.

Hold on, was it actually a bunch of screens at Nintendo's conference?

I thought it was a trailer, where did you read this?

Emotions

Hero of legend said:
Doesn't CC2 mainly work on Sony platforms?

That's odd for them to be making a DS game.

They are working on a DS project.
They announced it around the time they were announcing their PS3 project and that was the Naruto game.
The DS game hasn't been show yet.

Yazuka

Hoping for some PS3 love this time. At least a port of Vesperia and we don't have to wait over a year to get it. I guess that's my only wish.
Or some more DS goodness. Well either way, looking forward to hearing good stuff.

camineet

Banned
...................dreaming....................

Ace Combat 7 with unlockable arcade Air Combat 22

Ridge Racer 8 with unlockable arcade Rave Racer

and at least a port of Tokyo Wars.

Top Bottom