• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai to show off new fighting game (Harada) & racing game at E3

Never heard of the site but I'm assuming the press release is accurate?

In an email sent to the press, Namco Bandai has announced that they will be announcing several new games at E3 this year. These games include two new unannounced PAC-MAN titles, an unannounced racing game, and an unannounced fighting game. With the release of the PS4 coming soon, it’s very likely that the company will show off a new Ridge Racer to go along with it. In addition, the unannounced fighting game will be presented by producer Katsuhiro Harada, director of the Tekken series. Does this mean we can expect more about Tekken X Street Fighter? It’s also possible we’ll see another Naruto or Dragon Ball fighting game, but we won’t know until the show next week.

http://www.denkiphile.com/2013/06/06/mystery-namco-bandai-games-to-make-appearances-at-e3/

Videoneon

Soul Calibur V update? =P

Also, didn't Namco have plans to work on another one of those Mario Kart Arcade projects recently?

Izick

I want it to be Tekken x Street Fighter so bad, but I know it's not going to be. They said an "unannounced" game, so it can't be that unless they changed the title or something and have a very loose definition of "unannounced." Would be awesome to see it return. That's one of those projects that just went completely in the dark; not sure why more people aren't curious about it.

Is there any way the fighting game is Smash Bros.? Speaking of loop-holes, the game technically doesn't exist because it doesn't have a full title yet either and is being developed in part by Namco Bandai Games.

Mobius 1

If its Soul Calibur 6, please let it return to the glorious Soul Edge/Calibur/Calibur 2 days.

If it's Ridge Racer... after the latest iteration, it will take a lot to salvage the franchise.

NeonZ

I'd really like to see a Soul Calibur V update, or just call it VI but don't remove anything from V. I'm looking forward to Smash Bros too, but I'd really love to see a finished SC V.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Maybe later this year but naw, Harada's there so it isn't SC.

Harada helped bring Soul Calibur V to life (he's even in the game as a created character in one of the bonus modes), so I wouldn't put it out of the question.

Either way,

Soul Calibur VI

Tekken 7

or

Tekken X Street Fighter

If any of these titles are announced, It will make me absolutely ecstatic.

Top Bottom