• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai trademarks Tales of Zestoria, Tales of Creales, and Tales of Catastora

cereal_guy_i_1200px_by_crusierpl.png

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Tales of Catastrophies sounds better, and I hope it's steam punk.

demidar

A Tales game that was all about creating the best cereal in all the worlds, and along the way friendships will be made, tears will be shed, innocents will be helped and a god-like being will be slain, but all that matters in the end will be that cereal bowl.

Bladenic

A Tales game that was all about creating the best cereal in all the worlds, and along the way friendships will be made, tears will be shed, innocents will be helped and a god-like being will be slain, but all that matters in the end will be that cereal bowl.

As long as the main character is a Wonder Chef, I'm in.

Datschge

So the Tempest in the teapot got upgraded to a true all out Catastrophe?

Would still be better than what Shining Force turned into.

KiteGr

Names are becoming weirder everyday.

How about:
Tales of Malakia
Tales of Dafaq
Tales of Brouhaha
Tales of efjvhdfhdfdvhsdpa

We are destined to reach something like this eventually.

Flamfas

I'm not going to pretend I can read Japanese, but

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7259550.html

It seems Namco filed trademarks for Zestoria, Creales, and Catastora on June 26, but on July 16, they filed trademarks for Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Zestias

It looks like it's going to be TOZ.

EDIT:

Oops, didn't realize there was another thread for this. My bad.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
New trademarks:

Tales of Bibliotheca
Tales of Memories
Tales of Favorite

Top Bottom