• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco's teasing something on their Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperXL7

The year of dreams is real, it's weird not having all the old standbys to beg for from Japan....now I Just need some DQ builders and XI announcements and I'll be set for a nice long time

The year of dreams is real, it's weird not having all the old standbys to beg for from Japan....now I Just need some DQ builders and XI announcements and I'll be set for a nice long time

I think Japan and publishers here in the west are finally realizing that these games sell. They may not appeal to a broad audience, but the core will always buy them, and there are a shitload of us. It's great looking at my calendar and seeing at least one RPG dropping every month from January until May, and I'm sure more will be announced too since we are still in December. It's a great time for us.

Oh God .... to all of you saying it's GE2 coming west.... I just got over the idea that it won't happen.

why-would-you-do-this-to-me.gif

Welcome to Mr. Vita's Wild Ride, it never ends!

Tizoc

You know what.
I did notice a big lack of Bamco announcements during PSX.
Now someone try and find evidence of Eyes of Heaven localization :V

In the mean time someone post a summary of what the expected nnouncement(s) are please?

EDIT: Interesting, te countdown is for a Monday.

Saphirax

You know what.

In the mean time someone post a summary of what the expected nnouncement(s) are please?

God Eater. The second one from the looks of it.

You know what.

-Eyes of Heaven
-God Eater Res
-God Eater 2 RB
-God Eater Off shot?
-Digimon World Next Order (too early though)
-a gundam game?
-anime game adaptation?

Would be very much on board for a god eater localisation (but keep the JP voices). Freedom Wars is awesome, so I'm ready. I never played the original though so I wouldn't mind resurrection over 2, but whatever. I'm not fussy.

Ramune

I JUST bought Rage Burst last month (finally came beginning of this month), so it HAS to be that just to spite me.....

Vex_

Banned

The dream is dead, and will continue to be dead until pso2 releases in na.

Well, Gematsu ran that story that they trademarked God Eater Resurrection in the EU yesterday so I guess #itshappening. A title I would have cared not a jot about not long ago. After Freedom Wars, hell yes, bring it on. Happy to get aboard this train.

Ryan95

Well, Gematsu ran that story that they trademarked God Eater Resurrection in the EU yesterday so I guess #itshappening. A title I would have cared not a jot about not long ago. After Freedom Wars, hell yes, bring it on. Happy to get aboard this train.
Pretty same feeling. After FW I understood more story driven hunting games were perfect for me. I still feel sorry that I don't like MH, but it's how things sometimes go.

ONe more day has passed , more info happenned.

So i guess it's fine to have more hope.

Spend 103 hours in tokiden kiwami , about to start freedom wars , loved the god eater anime. i guess i'm IN

Pretty same feeling. After FW I understood more story driven hunting games were perfect for me. I still feel sorry that I don't like MH, but it's how things sometimes go.

Definitely, a huge part of the draw for me with FW and what got me in the door, was the intriguing world, how we're introduced to it and how they weave it seamlessly in with the gameplay. Everyone seems to mention story in the same breath with God Eater as one of it's positives over say MH or Toukiden, so I'm excited.

Similarly, the presentation of the story and world of Soul Sacrifice is what's interested me in that so far too.

This better not be God Eater 2. I just imported it because I gave up hope

Haha, most signs are pointing to God Eater 2 Rage Burst AND Resurrection. If so , I'm so sorry man. Also, it seems that the trademark thing was actually new news and a new thread has popped up so this thread may be deaaad. I just wanted to respond to Ryan's post :)

Spend 103 hours in tokiden kiwami , about to start freedom wars , loved the god eater anime. i guess i'm IN

Let me know if you want a running buddy in Freedom Wars co-op, I'm still playing a bunch each evening :)

Rymuth

What's God Eater? RPG?
It's Bamco's attempt at snagging a piece of the Monster Hunter pie. They didn't make a huge splash but they ended up carving a nice niche for themselves.

Differences from Monster Hunter include a post-apocalyptic sci-fi setting and a lot more story focus.

Seil

It's Bamco's attempt at snagging a piece of the Monster Hunter pie. They didn't make a huge splash but they ended up carving a nice niche for themselves.

Differences from Monster Hunter include a post-apocalyptic sci-fi setting and a lot more story focus.

Also a jump button and a neat bullet customization system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom