• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco's teasing something on their Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally confirmation of the God Eater games coming to NA.

lhjhbB9.gif

dukie85

My old heart can't take all these games, but I love every announcement coming for PS4. My wallet's gonna scream next year.

It's almost unfortunate because I don't think I'll be able to buy everything I want at release haha.

This is true. I'm going to have to prioritize some stuff for sure. This game is sure lock for me, this is something I've been waiting for for 2 years. And with a Remaster of the first game added at that! Bamco is usually good with DLC, I'm hoping that they add in the God Eater anime MC, Lenka Utsugi, as a playable avatar. Also, imagine if they managed to add cross play between platforms.

Seil

This is true. I'm going to have to prioritize some stuff for sure. This game is sure lock for me, this is something I've been waiting for for 2 years. And with a Remaster of the first game added at that! Bamco is usually good with DLC, I'm hoping that they add in the God Eater anime MC, Lenka Utsugi, as a playable avatar. Also, imagine if they managed to add cross play between platforms.

There was a Lenka costume DLC for pre-orders or something with Resurrection, so I'd suspect we'll get that.

Edit: And yeah, God Eater's a definite must for me. Been waiting too long to pass it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom