• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Name the next Xbox

Xbox Anywhere
Xbox Infinite
Xbox Together
Xbox Duality

Scarlett can be the colour, the fever or the pimpernel. Maybe the Nextbox is going to be everywhere and anywhere?

This has been my guess since day one.

nD56CHC.png
Introducing ... The Xbox Infinite.

Infinite places to play through the power of the cloud.
Infinite games through game pass.
Infinite processing power in the most powerful console ever created.

Play anywhere, play everything.

NearFrankAnkole-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Andodalf

Banned

Xbox Instant - "With every game right at your fingertips instantly through the power of xcloud, enjoy games the way you want to play, according to your schedule"
and
Xbox Infinite - "With our fastest console ever, experience games with no limits, and no loading. Xbox infinite has no boundaries between you and the game, which you'll see, starting with Halo Infinite this fall"

Xbox On, Xbox Unity, Xbox Connect, Xbox Cloud. I admit those are stupid names but I feel they are going to want to promote the connectivity of Live and the Cloud service they are building (?)

Xbox Six

You can even sort of justify it:

Xbox 1 > Xbox 360 > Xbox One > Xbox One S > Xbox One X > Xbox Six

Take that, Playstation 5.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Man I really thought/hoped it would just be "xbox" but I'm seriously getting "xbox Infinite" vibes here... "Infinite possibilities".

Ugh... This is going to be the 360 and One all over again. Why is it the xbox hardware team are on it like a car roof rack with their designs, but the names they use for these things are just STUPID...

Estocolmo

Xbox Game Pass Console

Its got to be something with Xbox Game Pass
Everywhere it's Xbox Game Pass!
Everyone needs to be reminded about Xbox Game Pass all the time!

Last edited:

Arkam

Anaconda = Xbox XR (R for Ray Tracing..... and I guess X can be for XTREME!!)

Lockhart = Xbox SR ( Again R for ray tracing and in this case the S would be "Some")

Last edited:
Top Bottom