• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nanny cam at Phoenix home catches federal agent smelling girl's underwear

brap

Banned
uhm.png

A former federal law enforcement officer, accused of having a sexual motive for smelling a girl's dirty underwear in her bedroom, will be allowed to serve unsupervised probation.

Deputy U.S. Marshal David Timothy Moon, 50, was touring a Phoenix home for sale last May.

While his real estate agent was in another room, Moon went inside a 3-year-old girl's bedroom, according to a police report. He focused on the laundry hamper in the corner. He dug through the dirty laundry and pulled out what appeared to be the girl's underwear.

Video shows, Moon appeared to hold the underwear close to his face and appeared to smell them. Minutes later, he returned to the bedroom for a second round with the preschooler's clothing. When he leaves the room for the second time, he appeared to notice the nanny cam. He quickly covered his mouth and said "goddamn it."
According to the police report, a girlfriend said Moon heard police were looking for him, so "he threw out his computer" and his Gmail account had a video of "girls doing gymnastics" in an email from "him to himself."

Pretty fucking gross. I’m glad he’s no longer in a position of authority.

So in a case like this does he get put under some sort of surveillance to prevent possible future abuse or is that illegal?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
him noticing the camera lol

yeah this pervert needs to go away. doing this with your real estate agent in the next room? no telling how many houses this sicko has cased already. this is like an addict that constantly slips off to get a fix. it's beyond his control.

have fun smelling dirty underwear... IN JAIL

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck? Is he fucking Ark?

shit wrong gif triplestation triplestation beat me to it

djMUemg.gif

What a freak haha