• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Village

1)Jiraiya
2)Kakashi
3)Shikamaru

Best of each Generation, bar none!

Oh and throw Minato in there somewhere.

This is not false.

Kekashi didn't really have much in the way of Super power up bullshit like gai, his had been religated to way before the story started and way after it ended, in which he then lost it. But he was such a G they still made his ass hokage.

Well Naruto is a drunk though
#Thisisnotme

/s

-----------

Hinata let her hair grow out too long in the LAST

SPOILER:
well at least she cuts it down a bit in the end

I find this amusing

tumblr_nfvspsTffc1rplsu3o1_1280.png

Fj0823

I can't.....

She actually fully believes that 700 took place under a genjutsu, that The Last is not real and the NH is just a marketing campaign.....what in the actual hell is wrong with you.

Will watch for the meltdown.
Its not my place to judge opinions o...but seriously this is just messed up.

I've never seen animé denial like this, I expected maybe some salty NTR hentai doujins. (probably like a million out there already)

But people claiming that everything is a dream, that the freaking author is wrong, that the main character is an alcoholic from half a bottle of soda drawn in one panel. Claiming that having a character marry another is a conspiracy despite it making sense....

Wow, just wow. Anybody here know about other cases of denial this strong? This is a first for me.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Its not my place to judge opinions o...but seriously this is just messed up.

I've never seen animé denial like this, I expected maybe some salty NTR hentai doujins. (probably like a million out there already)

But people claiming that everything is a dream, that the freaking author is wrong, that the main character is an alcoholic from half a bottle of soda drawn in one panel. Claiming that having a character marry another is a conspiracy despite it making sense....

Wow, just wow. Anybody here know about other cases of denial this strong? This is a first for me.

I think they're at level three.

Fj0823

lol, I've see you've never interacted with a conspiracy theorist.

This is ain't shit.

I've seen crazy theories before, like ancient aliens,9-11 and the likes.I know its like they create their own reality.

I'm saying this the first time I see Shit like this over an anime marriage.

I mean, people were pissed at Digimon, and that one was completely justified. And the reaction was nowhere near anything in that post. That's why I'm asking for other known cases

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
I've seen crazy theories before, like ancient aliens,9-11 and the likes.I know its like they create their own reality.

I'm saying this the first time I see Shit like this over an anime marriage.

I mean, people were pissed at Digimon, and that one was completely justified. And the reaction was nowhere near anything in that post. That's why I'm asking for other known cases

I don't think that NS forum is that bad.

lol they look so derpy, that last screenshot is fucking awful. The placement of Naruto's eyes, Hinata's proportions...I can't.

ieyqa5bpZW1Gt.gif
I agree about the derpy eyes

Hinata in that snow pic looks weird due to her hair being overly large

she grew it way too much
glad she cuts it again in the end

Yado

I agree about the derpy eyes

Hinata in that snow pic looks weird due to her hair being overly large

she grew it way too much
glad she cuts it again in the end

Based on those proportions she wouldn't have a neck, it's like Hinata's head cut and pasted on a child's shoulders.There's no sophistication to the designs and it's more apparent in regards to Hinata than the others because she's always had that delicate beauty going on. She looks like a Bob's Burgers character in the last screenshot from the second set posted.

Based on those proportions she wouldn't have a neck, it's like Hinata's head cut and pasted on a child's shoulders.There's no sophistication to the designs and it's more apparent in regards to Hinata than the others because she's always had that delicate beauty going on. She looks like a Bob's Burgers character in the last screenshot from the second set posted.

neck?!?!

what did you think the hair needed to grow so big

THE HAIR EATS ALL

it is the real final villian

Yado

neck?!?!

what did you think the hair needed to grow so big

THE HAIR EATS ALL

it is the real final villian

It's full of secrets!!

lol I expected more effort to be put into this I guess. :/
I think it's a big deal that they get to animate these characters all grown up for the first time.

It's full of secrets!!

lol I expected more effort to be put into this I guess. :/
I think it's a big deal that they get to animate these characters all grown up for the first time.

I understand but this is SP we are talking about the have their misses
a ton of times

Plus she had it for an instant before she titled her head making her bags engulf everything in sight

I knew this movie would have sub par animation ever since the first reveal. Shame.

still buying it on fucking bluray ultimate edition figurines included
deformed figurines by the way
Alas Kishi can't just sit there and draw every panel for them
or give the reigns to a more capable studio

I kind deal with light lined animations with semy light toned derpyness

I watched Digimon the movie and Summer Wars multiple times

Sai

i hope they explain why naruto wears that stupid arm wrap forever
If his prosthetic arm comprised of Hashirama's genetic material is anything like the other examples we've seen, it's probably freakishly pale compared to his normal skin tone.

A glove might do a better job.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Think it was said in one of the preview screening impressions that Naruto's got a bunch of girls pining for his attention now.
Figures. Hinata is totally the sort of girl who gives up when competition appears and Naruto is the type of who only gets interested after a girl moves on.

Top Bottom