• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Season Pass price and some contents update

Season Pass is £15.99 http://www.game.co.uk/en/naruto-shi...548?pageSize=40&searchTerm=naruto&catGroupId=

Obtain Naruto's 7th Hokage costume in the 1st DLC of #NarutoStorm4!

https://twitter.com/Narutovideogame/status/690217717853483009
Sasuke will have his Wandering Shinobi Costume in #NarutoStorm4 2nd DLC!
https://twitter.com/Narutovideogame/status/690579763115745280

Boruto & Naruto will have a combination technique in the 1st DLC, available if you preorder the game! #NarutoStorm4
https://twitter.com/Narutovideogame/status/689130197627629568

This is from the original season pass thread

DLC and Season Pass announced for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4

DLC and Season Pass announced for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4
Are you ready for this with a massive post-launch plan?

Fans will be delighted to discover that BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment and CyberConnect2 will support their upcoming STORM game with a massive post-launch plan:

DLC Pack 1
1 x Scenario (3 hours)
1 x Costume
4 x Combination Secret Technique
1 x Item Set
10 x Ninja Info Cards
10 x Matching Voice
10 x Costumes from previous games

DLC Pack 2
1 x Scenario (3 hours)
1 x Costume
3 x Combination Secret Technique
1 x Item Set
10 x Ninja Info Cards
10 x Matching Voice

DLC Pack 3
4 x Playable Characters
3 x Combination Secret Technique
1 x Item Set
10 x Ninja Info Cards
10 x Matching Voice

To the true fans who will buy the season pass or the 3 DLC Packs ; BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment will giveaway a free exclusive Combination Secret Technique!

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC Digital on February, 5th 2016!

http://www.naruto-videogames.com/en...NzAyMQ==&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
For the amount of content that's a pretty decent price.

Impulsor

Yay for nice pricing I guess!
Hyped for this and I don't see much hype around here, shucks.

I wanna see the trophy list !

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can you still get Boruto by pre-ordering? Amazon is really ambiguous about it

Memory

Can you still get Boruto by pre-ordering? Amazon is really ambiguous about it

『Inaba Resident』;193432037 said:
Should be able to.

Amazon UK have a msg saying the pre-order dlc is limited to the first 2000 orders or something like that. Sorry can't link from phone. I'm sure they stealthly dropped the beta access as well since I pre-ordered day one and didn't get invited, its no longer listed as a pre-order bonus either.

Impulsor

Amazon UK have a msg saying the pre-order dlc is limited to the first 2000 orders or something like that. Sorry can't link from phone. I'm sure they stealthly dropped the beta access as well since I pre-ordered day one and didn't get invited, its no longer listed as a pre-order bonus either.

If it's listed, you should be fine. Preorder and contact support about it. If they tell you something you don't like, just cancel.

Sorry stupid Q: never played one of these, is this the fighting game or action rpg type game?

can I play as Hinata ?

yes also

CYdIO0uWYAA1g-9.jpg

SilentRob

I'm not even kidding, these announcement spoiled pretty much everything for me i could ever care about :D Who lives, who dies, who does what in the future, who has children with whom. Oh well. I'm not deeply invested into the anime anymore but I hoped to experience the end of the series with this game, since the anime turned into such a shit-show.

I'll still do it but it seems weird to me how they don't care about spoilers at aaaallll, considering only readers of the manga know about this stuff.

I'm not even kidding, these announcement spoiled pretty much everything for me i could ever care about :D Who lives, who dies, who does what in the future, who has children with whom. Oh well. I'm not deeply invested into the anime anymore but I hoped to experience the end of the series with this game, since the anime turned into such a shit-show.

I'll still do it but it seems weird to me how they don't care about spoilers at aaaallll, considering only readers of the manga know about this stuff.

happens with anime games all the time, for instance the bleach musou game that game out years ago Bleach Soul Ressureccion spoiled the entire anime before the dvd had even reached the arrancars

Wow this might be the first season pass that's actually worth the money. And they told us what it includes right off the bat! *looks at EA*

Edwardo

I didn't play the last one, but I've been catching up on episodes and just hit 400. I'll probably buy this when it comes out since I'm in a huge Naruto mood rn.

bigkrev

If I've read the Naruto manga up to the point where the Shippuden anime starts, will I be able to follow the story in this game at all?

It's mind boggling how the game is not only gonna finish the Shippuden storyline but will actually cover "The Last" movie as well, while anime is still knee deep in the fillers.

Man, what a shit show.

『Inaba Resident』;193478762 said:
Its been a while but I think Full Burst had all the DLC released at that point with the exception of Goku Naruto.

And Sakura's Hello Kitty costume.

You can buy that separately still but you have to get a first print copy of the original version for Goku Naruto.

Loakum

Banned
It's mind boggling how the game is not only gonna finish the Shippuden storyline but will actually cover "The Last" movie as well, while anime is still knee deep in the fillers.

Man, what a shit show.

They're gonna milk that cow until blood squirts out it's udders.

Really enjoyed playing through UNS2 and will eventually pick this up as well, but seeing all that DLC just means I'll be waiting for the Full Burst version whenever they release it (fall?)

Ponn

Banned

Hahaha...If everyone waited for the anime they wouldn't be able to release anything for 2 years. Anime is too busy with fillers and milking that shit. Hell, they made The Last and Boruto movie anime's completely ignoring where they were at in the show, its ass backwards.

Anyways I was able to snag a preorder for this on Amazon cheap with some cyber monday code and on top of that got them to lower the price even more when they added 20% off for prime members. I may pick up the season pass with all the savings I got on the game since its not badly priced.

Why would they care when the manga sales at least 1.5mln per volume. Who doesnt know the story?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Will there be a full burst version of Storm 4 i wonder with all the shit?

They're gonna milk that cow until blood squirts out it's udders.

I think we've already reached that point. Really, just look at these:
http://www.fillerguide.com/episode-list/naruto-shippuden/401-446
http://www.fillerguide.com/episode-list/naruto-shippuden/351-400

In the last 53 episodes of anime we only had 5 true non-filler episodes. That means that almost for the entire duration of 2015 we were watching fillers!

That's insane! The manga has long finished but they've been (and still are) feeding us fillers to a point that we almost didn't see anything of the main storyline in a whole freaking year!

A whole year of fillers.... Just let that sink in for a while.

Mediking

I live in NA... and the only way to get this extra bonus stuff is to buy the game digitally from PSN... There isn't any retail place offering this game with all this preorder stuff with a physical release. It's not fair.

I mean, the story has been finished for almost a year now. Disregarding the anime with it's ridiculous amount of filler anyway, I think the developers are assuming anyone interested in this game has probably stuck with the story. Nonetheless, it does kind of stink for people like you that only watch the anime or are following the story through the games.

I can't imagine there won't be a "Full Burst" version in a few months, but who am I kidding? I'm going to be there day 1 for all of this.

I really like what I'm seeing from gameplay videos, but I can't help but be slightly disappointed that CC2 didn't go the extra mile to make this the true "ultimate" storm game. The Sannin, Team Taka/Hebi, and most of the Konoha 11 have desperately needed new UJs since Storm 2 and the disparity in UJ quality is incredibly apparent in-game. I'm guessing (hoping) that the combination UJs in the DLC will provide the missing the combinations UJs for these forgotten characters and teams, but they really shouldn't be locked behind a pay wall.

Accentuating my frustration with CC2's lack of desire to revisit these characters is the fact that there are several new versions of Naruto and Sasuke all with different (beautiful) UJs and new combination UJs with the same characters as before that really weren't in desperate need of being re-done (NarutoxHinata).

Mediking

OH! And this will be my 1st Naruto game since Uzamaki Chronicles from the PS2... Hahahah yeah. It's been a while since I've played a Naruto game. I have just one quick question: Can you explore? Like do you run around villages and other environments? Or is it all fighting?

Cilla

I am actually excited to see the end of the series animated and I don't mind that it is via Storm 4. The anime decided to retell the whole story anyway. I am interested in Itachi Shinden though.

Most people I know who are actually invested in the story have read the manga at this point.

Top Bottom