• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto ultimate ninja storm E3 trailer (surprise @ end)

Ferrio

Banned
Lars is the worst Tekken character ever conceived (and one of the worst in any fighting game), including him in this game is such a shame.

Lars was know to be in the game for a couple of days already. Anyway, can't wait to get this. CC2 are like the masters of Cell-Shading now.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
ShinobiFist said:
Lars was know to be in the game for a couple of days already. Anyway, can't wait to get this. CC2 are like the masters of Cell-Shading now.

i dont read megathreads.

they suck ass.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I can't stand Lars (he and Alisa helped to ruin Tekken 6) but I won't let that stop me from enjoying this game. The original is still one of the most impressive looking games to come out this generation and is a pretty fun casual fighter to boot. The only thing that really stood out as lacking from the first one was the roster but I'm sure that will be updated for this one.

KuroNeeko said:
Ridiculous.

What's next - Darth Vader / Yoda via paid DLC?

If Lars is in Naruto, heihachi is in Soul Calibur, and Yoda is in Soul Calibur, then that means Star Wars and Naruto takes place in the same universe.

I cant wait to see Shinra Tensei animated (all these conference threads really need to merged, I feel like Im posting the same thing in multiple threads, lol.)

Anyway, I hope they bring a Limited Edition when it releases in September

ZeroRay

DryEyeRelief said:
If Lars is in Naruto, heihachi is in Soul Calibur, and Yoda is in Soul Calibur, then that means Star Wars and Naruto takes place in the same universe.

Makes sense when you think about it.

Top Bottom