• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nascar push Bubba Wallace car

Malakhov

Jun 6, 2004
You must live in some diluted fucking country if you think that guy looks white. An Arab maybe but he is no where near close to white
Yeah I saw more pictures of him, in certain he looks white, in others not.

In this one for example he looks like a white dude

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
It's generally believed at this point whoever it was got themselves caught on video. But since the FBI is involved we may not know who it was for a bit. So it could have been some racist piece of shit who didn't realize just how many cameras are in a place like that. But it also could have been a member of NASCAR or even Bubba's own team trying to get a Jussie style PR stunt going. Either way with how heavily monitored those tracks and those pit areas are there is no way they got in and out unseen. It's just a matter of who, when, and why.

It's why I'm withholding my opinion on the subject.
I'm proud of you man. You reserved judgment until the investigation and now that it's confirmed as BS you get to look smart instead of stupid, bravo :messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping:

Dec 15, 2011
ive got nothing to apologise for. I don’t buy your narrative that this wasn’t what bubba says it was. If The investigation shows that then fair enough. I’ll admit that. However it doesn’t change my larger point. If you actually read my post at the start then you will see I preface it with “if true”, and also and I get this is difficult for you trump supporters who are blinded by this shit, my point actually stands whether or not it was true. Making jokes about it before you even had an inkling or whether it was true or not. Especially the “pushing him back towards the noose” comment.
Ah, the "If I'm wrong then it's for the right reasons. If you're right then it's for the wrong reasons" play.

When NI is in a thread and you look like a dishonest, judgemental, sanctimonious twerp by comparison then you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror.

And Nobody_Important Nobody_Important , as for you, you did the right thing. I hope you feel it was worthwhile.

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.
Here's what I don't understand about the whole thing. These ropes on the garage doors are used to pull the doors down.

When the "noose" was seen on the ground, the entire fucking fleet of Nascar people pushed his car in solidarity....so none of the people who have these ropes in their garages could recognize what happened? Does only this one garage use the rope to pull the doors down this way so no one else in the profession knew?

It just seems like 100 people would have said, "Oh that's just the rope we use to pull the garage doors down. You know, the ones that have always been there and look exactly the way they always have, except on the floor."

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Here's what I don't understand about the whole thing. These ropes on the garage doors are used to pull the doors down.

When the "noose" was seen on the ground, the entire fucking fleet of Nascar people pushed his car in solidarity....so none of the people who have these ropes in their garages could recognize what happened? Does only this one garage use the rope to pull the doors down this way so no one else in the profession knew?

It just seems like 100 people would have said, "Oh that's just the rope we use to pull the garage doors down. You know, the ones that have always been there and look exactly the way they always have, except on the floor."
In a world where people get fired from their jobs over their spouses tweets they were probably scared to speak up and have it twisted.

NH1982

Jul 9, 2019

You think that explanation would have been accepted from a white driver ?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I am sure some of those dudes pushing the car were like this is BS but couldnt say anything.

Bubba seems like a bit of a dick. Saw him throw water on another driver and act like a baby. He also rage quit an e race like a baby too.

Its probably not a smart idea to piss off people who are driving tons of steele at high speeds and ure a sitting duck going in a circle.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
ive got nothing to apologise for. I don’t buy your narrative that this wasn’t what bubba says it was. If The investigation shows that then fair enough. I’ll admit that. However it doesn’t change my larger point. If you actually read my post at the start then you will see I preface it with “if true”, and also and I get this is difficult for you trump supporters who are blinded by this shit, my point actually stands whether or not it was true. Making jokes about it before you even had an inkling or whether it was true or not. Especially the “pushing him back towards the noose” comment.

Xplainin

Report me for trolling/bait > 07/10
Apr 30, 2020
Have a look at some of the replies from the liberal retarded on CNNs tweet.
Even after it's shown to be a pull rope and had nothing to do with Bubba, they still be talking that its racist.

Reactions: MetalAlien

Damage Inc

Nov 10, 2013
It's generally believed at this point whoever it was got themselves caught on video. But since the FBI is involved we may not know who it was for a bit. So it could have been some racist piece of shit who didn't realize just how many cameras are in a place like that. But it also could have been a member of NASCAR or even Bubba's own team trying to get a Jussie style PR stunt going. Either way with how heavily monitored those tracks and those pit areas are there is no way they got in and out unseen. It's just a matter of who, when, and why.

In all honesty. Good on you man. Was starting to have flashbacks for a bit.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Piku_Ringo

Piku_Ringo

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2015

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
when it walks like a cunt, talks like a cunt...

And tell me more about how a black guy finding a noose in the most redneck sport in America isn’t a death threat.
The 'most redneck sport in America' just knelt, bent over backwards, and self flagellated itself for an obvious hoax, since anyone there would have recognized a garage handle instantly. But instead of calling it out, they showed unity with Bubba until others forced their hand.

Which means the only racist here is you, for using racial slurs against a group of people you know nothing about.

Stiflers Mom

Apr 27, 2012
You were completely wrong, were talking shit about people who remained unconvinced or made a joke about it and who were right in the end, and you don't even got the balls to admit it.

What a great human being you are...

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
Any joke I made had more taste than the parade of people pushing that car. Can't get mad at me for taking the high road.... as low as that high road was.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
There was once a young Shepherd Boy who tended his sheep at the foot of a mountain near a dark forest. It was rather lonely for him all day, so he thought upon a plan by which he could get a little company and some excitement. He rushed down towards the village calling out “Wolf, Wolf,” and the villagers came out to meet him, and some of them stopped with him for a considerable time. This pleased the boy so much that a few days afterwards he tried the same trick, and again the villagers came to his help. But shortly after this a Wolf actually did come out from the forest, and began to worry the sheep, and the boy of course cried out “Wolf, Wolf,” still louder than before. But this time the villagers, who had been fooled twice before, thought the boy was again deceiving them, and nobody stirred to come to his help. So the Wolf made a good meal off the boy’s flock, and when the boy complained, the wise man of the village said:

“A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.”

Crimson_Fate

Jun 6, 2013
Florida
So it turns out that that FBI found that there was no noose at all and that pictures of the garage show that it was a garage door pull rope which had been there for years .

So was this another Jussie Smollett moment to create false outrage or a true misunderstanding ?

Mar 14, 2018
So it turns out that that FBI found that there was no noose at all and that pictures of the garage show that it was a garage door pull rope which had been there for years .

So was this another Jussie Smollett moment to create false outrage or a true misunderstanding ?
thanks for the update sonic the fucking hedgehog

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018

Nobody is so dumb, even if they think everyone else is. Deliberate hoax.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I am 90 % sure the guy tans perms his hair and uses trick lighting.

Go watch his interview. The lighting looks weired almost as if to make him look darker.

Reactions: MetalAlien

Somnium

Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com

Wow, you're actually being rational?