• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nate Wells rejoigns Naughty Dog (?)

I'm writing to say that I'm seriously cracking up at some of the replies in here. I love you, GAF. Don't ever change.

Sidenote: as an outsider, we probably look like a bunch of idiots with all these random references and inside jokes. Who cares, though? Not I. Not. I.

Nasbin

a4gPv7R.jpg

Incredible.

Mooreberg

I wonder if he knew the Giant Sparrow gig was temporary going in. They are not owned by Sony, but they are working with them on a few games now. Anyway, hopefully he gets back to V.O. like in System Shock 2. ;-)

Cyberia

GamesBeat has confirmed with Sony that Wells is not back at Naughty Dog. This is contrary to several news stories, which cited the artist’s profile on the job-networking site LinkedIn. Wells’s profile currently states the he is between jobs, but some sites claim it recently claimed the developer was working at the Uncharted studio once again.

“He is not at Naughty Dog,”a PlayStation spokesperson told GamesBeat. “And we don’t have a comment about it [beyond that].”

http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/18/n...ector-nate-wells-is-not-back-at-naughty-dog/#

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
what in the hizneck lol

why the change on that one site?
He could be temporarily contracted as a freelance artist on something they can't announce yet. A random spokesperson wouldn't even be privy to that info and can only comment that he's not a full time employee.

Guys, it's meant literally.

He's working in a room at SSM between Giant Sparrow's and Naughty Dogs' offices. He's literally between jobs at the moment.

Top Bottom