• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan For You Season 4 |OT| - Thursdays 10pm on Comedy Central

Not

Banned
I wish they had taken the chili/poop tubing system somewhere, god I couldn't stop laughing

Perhaps there was a Las Vegas reference in it. The show Fool Us! postponed airing their season finale this week after the Vegas shooting.

Ohhh that makes sense.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
The uber episode is available from Canadian source so you can watch it if you google around a bit. Ending was a little disappointing after the hype

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Craigslist is a gold mine for this show. The wellness wand conversation lol

hollomat

Banned
I laughed so hard at the end.

“Is if the baking that you like or is it the look in the persons eyes that you baked it for?”

“Both”

I'm just stopping in to say that the ghost writer Nathan used for Diahrea Times is such a pure, kind soul. Nathan gave him carte blanche to write whatever he wants and the man made Pokemon articles and I think I saw another about dolphins. My girlfriend and I love that guy.

robotrock

Banned
I'm just stopping in to say that the ghost writer Nathan used for Diahrea Times is such a pure, kind soul. Nathan gave him carte blanche to write whatever he wants and the man made Pokemon articles and I think I saw another about dolphins. My girlfriend and I love that guy.

Me too.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I laughed so hard at the end.

“Is if the baking that you like or is it the look in the persons eyes that you baked it for?”

“Both”

That was the best moment of the episode. You totally know he's going to answer that way cause what else can you say? But they both seemed so earnest.

As a cord cutter, any way to watch this? I have Hulu and directv now if that helps.

You might be able to watch on CC's website with your directv sub?

CC also seems to have an option for you to sign up for a one-time free 24 hour pass. Presume you could just keep using different accounts to sign in for the pass.

Just discovered this. This must be one of the greatest comedies I have ever seen. I watched everything I could find over the weekend and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at some of those clips.

CityWarts LOLOLOL

Just the damn name of the charity cracks me up.

oh god

Just discovered this. This must be one of the greatest comedies I have ever seen. I watched everything I could find over the weekend and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at some of those clips.

2vetDo4.gif

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US!

This has become one of my favorite shows. The promo with Nathan explaining a sleeper cell to this guy had me laughing every single time I saw it and just did again in the episode.

Erv

I love this line from the first episode. "Nathan has always believed that teenagers are the adults of the future"😂

When Nathan's husband, wearing a balaclava and sunglasses, slipped out of his fake voice to talk specifics about his Taxi business ha ha

Saw Nathan last night at my school. He's incredible.

We watched the episode early. It was awesome. The fucking threat video...i was dying...

Zubz

Banned
Saw Nathan last night at my school. He's incredible.

We watched the episode early. It was awesome. The fucking threat video...i was dying...

I'm incredibly jealous about this.

I haven't laughed this hard at ANY show in recent memory. Every episode this season is gold. I totally lost it at AI-DOO.

Nathan's smile as he heard his betrothed say "Ai-Doo" was the purest expression a human could make. I was so happy for him & his unwitting husband! The ending was straight out of a drama, though. I genuinely felt bad knowing he gave up his taxi business for Uber.

Downhome

I am so amazed at the lack of posts in these NFY threads. Come on people, don't miss out on this greatness.

The last episode was amazing, but I think the part that got the biggest laugh out of me was the very end with Nathan talking to the lawyer about the marriage and his reaction to it, lol.

Tamanon

Banned
I appreciate Nathan fearing deportation, and then doing incredible fraud to "avoid" it.

Great season thus far. That threat video was insane.

Zubz

Banned
I am so amazed at the lack of posts in these NFY threads. Come on people, don't miss out on this greatness.

The last episode was amazing, but I think the part that got the biggest laugh out of me was the very end with Nathan talking to the lawyer about the marriage and his reaction to it, lol.

I love the flat explanation that the marriage was already void & illegal.

The last episode was one of my all-time favorites. I love how Nathan always takes the path of most resistance and how overly complicated his plans are. Yet they work!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy shit this episode...

Top Bottom