• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan For You Season 4 |OT| - Thursdays 10pm on Comedy Central

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oh my god this fucking kid.

dickroach

I had no idea this was coming back for a 4th season, let alone starting tonight. will catch it on the replay. funniest show on tv

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What's medium?

hahahahaha

I gotta wonder if in this season they end the show and close the arc of Nathan being always alone and without real purpose. It became very obvious to me since I binge watched the 3 previous seasons...

vatstep

Holy shit that montage

I'm loving this callback special. I'm just like laughing out loud at every scene before the commercial break. I do miss Nathan For You.

vatstep

I haven't laughed that hard in a while

Lol holy shit this stuff with the host has gotta be scripted right? Anthony Napoli comes across as a serial killer. He has the same demeanor as freaking mcconaughey's killer joe

Can't believe that shit about the threesome and then the holocaust question lmao

The stuff with the psychics and the tattoo kid was great too. Nathan has reached an even higher level of awkwardness with the pauses he was getting this episode. I'm impressed

Not

Banned
This show is back and better than ever. There's nothing quite like it.

Corey actually seems like a cool guy. I'm so happy for him.

Mr. Tibbs

OMG, he's a comedic genius. The O.J. segway, the i.d. check, the glimpse behind the scenes, the "where you there?" question. I was in tears. I'm so happy this show's back.

big ander

It'll be tough for the actual season 4 to live up to that special. God dammit that was funny.

The oj stuff, Corey's life working out, solomon's non interview, Anthony napoli and his coffee company. The best show.

Pejo

So glad this show is back on. I caught half of the celebration episode while I was on lunch today. Can't wait to finish it later.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is already too funny. I'm cracking up and it's only the Anthony Napoli intro

Zubz

Banned
I loved how much he prolonged giving that dude the 40 he paid for in 2013. I was hoping he wouldn't honor the purchase without the ticket, to be honest, but that man deserved his booze because of that patience.

Not

Banned
That kid who bought the alcohol looked and dressed like everyone I knew in high school back in Season 1 and now he looks and dresses like everyone I know now

Growing up is weird

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Great special. I'm still bummed that I lost my Summit Ice beanie toque.

So you're saying you forgot it. Smh

I swear, that Anthony Napoli dude hates Nathan. There's a contempt brewing under the surface. He just barely keeps it together.

This episode holy shit.

Of course the vandal teen is a vape pen salesman.

Brian Woolfe my god what a legend.

Anthony is a fucking creep. Where does Nathan find these actors-for-hires?

Everything else aside, this Anthony Napoli dude is a terrible host. I get that Nathan is fucking with him, but when it's just Anthony talking to the camera, he's awkward as hell.

Also, Nathan and Brian Wolf's relationship continues to be the strangest thing I've ever seen. Despite the conflict, it feels as if Brian truly does care for Nathan in his own weird way, haha.

Aw man kind of a bummer to hear that (behind the show info)
most of the Celebration was scripted. I mean, I guess Napoli could be saving face by saying that, but I believe him. No way he'd do the Holocaust thing unprompted...even on a show where people have openly professed the wonders of drinking pee or testified to being molested by ghosts.

I think it's remarkable that it was even in question.

Top Bottom