• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan For You Season 4 |OT| - Thursdays 10pm on Comedy Central

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Austin probably reads GAF, seems like a major gaming guy on top of his love for Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.

$1001. Come on now! Lol

UrbanRats

The rabbit hole Nathan's plans spiral into every time, is imsane, lmao.

This show feels so fundamentally wrong sometimes, though.

big ander

This show makes me want to cry sometimes.

Anyway, I'd love to read all 5 issues of the Diarrhea Times.

You might have a chance to:
Happy to announce The Diarrhea Times is now available on newsracks nationwide
DK6WJc2VwAErvz0.jpg:large

Definitely the funniest part of the episode for me aside from the escalation of the concept, but it had close competition from The Diarrhea Times. It was a great episode though.

I thought the funniest moment was when the
first impersonation he showed the guy was the Bill Gates impersonator.
It totally caught me off guard.

Not

Banned
That guy laughing a little too hard and trying to be casual when he was reminded of his armed robbery conviction is the best thing

hollomat

Banned
Amazing episode. This is one of the few shows to make me laugh out loud multiple times per episode. I loved the Michael Richards impersonator continuously doing his Kramer impersonation. The giddyup at the end killed me.

I also loved the terrible Ace Ventura/Jim Carrey impersonator.

big ander

I got lucky and happened to be near the chicago one with a half hour to kill. It's the first issue so I get to read the nick and Norah interview!

FinKL

Did Nathan just look at the Amazon Treasure Truck location and pick those cities? Kinda wanted to see the Sun/Moon review :p
EDIT Take that back, guess only a few of those locations overlap
Episode was funny, but I lost it when
Bill Gates came back!
. Doing what he does best

Pretty great first episode. I love how incredibly elaborate his schemes can get. Hanging up a copy of The Diarrhea Times in the restaurant wrapped it up nicely.

Zubz

Banned
I thought the funniest moment was when the
first impersonation he showed the guy was the Bill Gates impersonator.
It totally caught me off guard.

I thought of him immediately; I'm honestly a bit surprised Nathan didn't push for him harder! That said, I loved seeing him.

Pretty great first episode. I love how incredibly elaborate his schemes can get. Hanging up a copy of The Diarrhea Times in the restaurant wrapped it up nicely.

And now that poor restaurant will always have the word "Diarrhea" written on its wall. The foresight on this show's crew is incredible!

While this episode was typically funny and awkward in the usual ways, I thought it lacked a solid punchline. Usually there's a bit more at the end to backfire or twist the premise in an unusual way. For me it just kind of went as expected.

big ander

While this episode was typically funny and awkward in the usual ways, I thought it lacked a solid punchline. Usually there's a bit more at the end to backfire or twist the premise in an unusual way. For me it just kind of went as expected.
I kinda get what you mean. This was essentially a reprise of the hero pig ep. But I thought the tangents were crazy enough to justify the clean-cut ending.

Zubz

Banned
Im fucking dying how does this guy manage to fool local news so much!?

The world of local news stations is one filled with desperation seeking to fill up air time. If you send them a tip on a slow enough news day, they'll rush out a story on anything somewhat inspirational. Even if they think something's amiss, they might still bite anyway, hence how some new stations knew "The Movement" well enough to identify key points of the book, but were still willing to have the bodybuilder on.

Wow, he really went out of his way to get this restaurant on the news.
A name change is a huge hassle, and this guy didn't even get the name he wanted. LOL @ the Diarrhea Times and those Pokemon and Zelda articles. This show, man. Still, I think the newspapers name changes are published in are smaller, lesser-known papers. I didn't recognize any of the papers my name change was published in.

I think even if the large tip was left with a fake signature, that alone could have gotten enough attention that by the time it was debunked, it would have had its effect.

So just a heads up, I checked imdb and it says tonight's episode is Chili Shop/Massage Parlor. Guess they bumped the Uber takedown episode.

Not

Banned
That's really weird. There were promos for the Uber one all week. I wonder if something happened BTS.

Top Bottom