• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog changes their tune on Uncharted 3's Season Pass, upcoming DLC costs extra

I'm pretty certain we won't be doing a season pass program again for our games.

The Last of Us Season Pass Discovered in GameStop Database

http://community.us.playstation.com...d-in-GameStop-Database/m-p/40475031#U40475031

vEhSrVk.jpg

I guess Arne is too "busy" enjoying dolce vita in Netherlands to respond to us...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
This shouldn't be all too surprising. "Pretty certain" gives his statement a bit of wiggle room and, seeing as ND is a first-party studio, Sony gets what Sony wants.

Dave1988

Yeah, not buying the season pass until I know what exactly is in the season pass. The UC3 season pass was utter shit so I won't be blind buying this.

test_account

XP-39C²
Am i missing something here? We knew for a long time that The Last Of Us would have multiplayer, so why is a season pass surprising? The single player DLC for pre-ordering seems similar to those "unlock the Mega Shotgun from the get-go in Multiplayer". Personally i never cared about those things, i actually prefer to play without those things because i dont want to make the game any easier. The making-of video might be interesting though :)

This is shitty. Wasn't one of the people super hyped for TLoU in the first place, but this makes me not care for the game at all.

Lol those single player upgrades.

test_account

XP-39C²
Uncharted 2 making of videos were FREE on the disc!

Why the hell would you pay for that?!
Being free is of course a very nice thing, but they are allowed to sell a video like that if they want to. I dont see any big problem with that. It is a bonus item that doesnt have any direct connection/usage in the game itself. I doubt i will buy it though. I dont think i bought any DLC for Uncharted 3, but i will see how the multiplayer is in The Last Of Us before i make a decision. I wont get the Season Pass at least. There is also the possibility that this video will be free on PS Store later on, and it might also end up on Youtube or something.

EDIT: I see that the "Uncharted 2" like videos might still be included on The Last Of Us disc, that is nice :) This 90 minute documentary is probably something else then?

Top Bottom