• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog receives 120 PS4 dev kits

And the story is excellent.

Yeah, it really is. I really liked the little snippets of backstory; stuff like
Sully and Nate first meeting
and Ann Robinson (forget her real name) saying that
Drake was an assumed name
. And I really liked how they
had supernatural stuff, without actually having supernatural stuff
(even though they were a bastard to fight and I raged a lot during that section).

The whole
boat section
was completely needless and felt very shoehorned in, even though it was a lot of fun and extremely impressive. I liked the lower-key sections - in particular the desert - and I liked how it explored the questionable morality of Drake.

Dusky

U3 > U2
I bet you never played U3

Lol UC3 can't even tie up UC2's shoelaces.

UC3 was disappointing but good nonetheless. UC2 was just mind blowing at the time and it's level design far exceeds that of UC3. See locomotive chapter.

So you take it as a fact that Uncharted 2 is better? I usually tend to avoid basing opinions on games I have not played, but I guess we are not all the same.

I don't understand the basis of your comment. I don't take it as "fact" that Uncharted 2 is better. It's an opinion. It's a "fact" that UC2 has a higher metascore, but that metascore is based on opinions. In my opinion UC2 is the better game, but I understand facts and opinions are different things. I've played the whole series (except I haven't finished Golden Abyss), so again I don't follow your insinuation I'm basing my opinion off anecdotal evidence.

My comment 'Why? I know plenty of people who played U3 and were disappointed in it.' was referencing Globox's claim that Darth Zandatsu probably hadn't played the game purely because he didn't like UC3.

Lol UC3 can't even tie up UC2's shoelaces.

UC3 was disappointing but good nonetheless. UC2 was just mind blowing at the time and it's level design far exceeds that of UC3. See locomotive chapter.

so just because of the impressive train section, it's "lol uc3 can't even tie up uc2's shoelaces."? yeah, forget about the awful boss fight, or the kindergarten-tier puzzles. train section was good, everything else uc3 did better.

AlexEfy

Banned
i love the UC games i played UC2 and 3 back to back when i just bought my playstation and i preferred 3 i thought it was a more polished game with tighter controls. I loved 2 don't get me wrong my jaw hit the floor at some sections, i thought i had seen it all and i was just blown away by some of the level design. But the final hour of UC2 let it down for me, the blue guys which were massive bullet sponges and the final boss which was almost obnoxious just left a nasty taste after i finished the game. Starting up UC3 as soon as i finished 2 it was just a joy from start to end

IvorB

Naughty Dog + PS4 dev kit =
5014319916_fb1c778a38_z.jpg

Top Bottom