• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

PaTV85q.png
PaTV85q.png

WE ALMOST HERE! Lovely OT, OP.

PaTV85q.png
PaTV85q.png

Also the Wolves are getting hyped up to all hell and they aren't going to meet people's expectations because people's expectations are unrealistic.

KAT da gawd though.

OldMan

Banned
Which 3 peat Bulls team was more significant in GAF's mind? I always thought the early 90s bulls teams overcame more obstacles but the late 90s were more polished.

Which 3 peat Bulls team was more significant in GAF's mind? I always thought the early 90s bulls teams overcame more obstacles but the late 90s were more polished.

2nd threepeat team is probably culturally the one that will be better remembered, in part thanks to the presence of Rodman. Early 90s Bulls team probably faced better teams in in the playoffs and Finals.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Also the Wolves are getting hyped up to all hell and they aren't going to meet people's expectations because people's expectations are unrealistic.

KAT da gawd though.
Wolves fans know the score. This team always underperforms. But this year is going to be fun as hell.

it's the clips or spurs for the #2 seed. Even if they fail to grab the 2nd seed I fully expect them to go by the spurs in the semis if they're fully healthy

I wonder if Doc ever argues with himself in front of a mirror when Doc Rivers the GM screws over Doc Rivers the coach.

theWB27

Chris paul getting to the WCF is a win for him. He gets to shake off the brand he built up as a player who can't get past the 2nd round

It's a win if you've been in the league 5 or so years. A decade is a loss. Even melo didn't take that long.

LeBron could see this as his last crack at an MVP. If he has his usual season and the Cavs win 60 games, he will probably get a lot of buzz for the award while the GSW guys split their votes, but that all depends on whether or not the Cavs decide to go all out, or coast.

I just question whether Harden and YNB's teams will win enough games to get real consideration.

Whats the consensus on the T-wolves? KAT,Wiggins,Dunn and LaVine. I feel they'll be like the Lakers just missing the playoffs this year but wrecking the league in a few years.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Whats the consensus on the T-wolves? KAT,Wiggins,Dunn and LaVine. I feel they'll be like the Lakers just missing the playoffs this year but wrecking the league in a few years.
I'm guessing they get between 10-15 more wins than last year. Sneak into the playoffs is a best case. If they miss them this year, it'll be the last time for a long time.

Blablurn

LeBron got this. Not even a contest. With stronger opponents, he will only become stronger too. Like Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

Top Bottom