• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K18 - All-Time Teams trailer, full team rosters revealed

Seattle Supersonics/Oklahoma City Thunder

Starters
Gary Payton - 94
Russell Westbrook – 94
Ray Allen – 95
Kevin Durant – 97
Shawn Kemp – 89

Bench
Spencer Haywood – 89
Dennis Johnson – 89
Jack Sikma – 89
Dale Ellis – 88
James Harden – 87
Xavier McDaniel – 87
Lenny Wilkens – 87
Tom Chambers – 87
Detlef Schrempf – 87
Serge Ibaka – 86

#Boycott2K

jwhit28

I was gonna complain about Shaq and Kobe not being 99's but it looks like they wanted one 99 Overall per position. Only problem with that theory is I can't find a 99 Power Forward, and if I missed him, why isn't it Tim Duncan?

I was gonna complain about Shaq and Kobe not being 99's but it looks like they wanted one 99 Overall per position. Only problem with that theory is I can't find a 99 Power Forward, and if I missed him, why isn't it Tim Duncan?

lbj plays the 3 and the 4

Bread

Banned
I didn't say that.

But if Magic is a 99 (when have you ever heard Magic praised for his defense?), then Kobe is easily a 99+. Ridiculous.
Idk if you want 2k to change how they weight their ratings or some shit but you won't find many people that think Kobe is as good as Magic.

Blame the league for letting the Thunder keep the SuperSonics franchise history.

Every American sports league runs this way. Off the top of my head, the only exception is the Cleveland Browns/Baltimore Ravens situation. That franchise left Cleveland for Baltimore, and I believe they initially took the franchise history with them, but then the Browns came back as an expansion franchise, and the Ravens gave it back. Super weird situation, but it could happen again some day if Seattle ever gets an NBA team again.

pislit

No Roy Tarpley on that Mavs squad. :( RIP.

MY MAN ANTOINE WALKER.

That Memphis Squad is like all of the 2004 roster.

NO JALEN ROSE ON BULLS, RATING 99.

Nice to see Jamal Mashburn get some love. It's confusing he's not in a Hornets uniform because the mess of NBA franchising is turrible.

That All Time Raptors Starting Lineup makes me happy. Raptors Vince Carter is one of the greatest players of the late 90s and early 2000s

Also I know this is a minor complaint but if 2K
Added Biyombo and Cory Joseph and remove Lou Williams and Amir Johnson I'd be happy.

atr0cious

No Bobby Phills on the Cavs roster is a crime. Gonna run with that Kings squad and play against Lakers in rookie difficulty to get over some stuff.

One Question, why isn't Bryan Reaves AKA Big Country not on the Memphis Grizzlies Roster.

What the fuck? He's the best Vancouver Grizzlies player

Flux

Some teams have a sad history just looking at the rosters put together compared to the greats.

At least Toronto's not too bad for a relatively newer team.

Top Bottom