• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K21 will retail for $10 more on PS5 and Xbox Series X than current gen editions

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I love they're pricing it more, next generation needs to leave this generation in the trash.

AmuroChan

Oh, btw: I'll glady pay 70 bucks for a multiplayer AAA title that is actually finished upon release.
Haven't seen one of those since... ever?

Yea, don't think those exist, especially if you want a GOOD MP AAA title. If it's good, the dev is going to support it with new content and updates over time. So it's never going to be "finished" right at release. It's going to be more akin to a Rainbow Six Siege where the game is a bit bare bones at release, but updated consistently post-launch to make it what it is today.

Caffeine

I have a couple issues with nba2k in genreal they turn the servers off after some time and my career since 2018 is only accessible with connection to the server. def gonna be buying less day 1 and just waiting.

Top Bottom