• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Tom Penny

Hayward needs to be more aggressive. If the plan is to stagger him in Kyrie so one or both are on the floor all the time I don't want Smart taking the most shots..
Yabu looks bad but Smart is earning himself a lot of money.

He needs Maine. Rather have a big in Theis. You know what you are going to get. Some fouls and energy.

I felt so bad for those 6'7"- 6'8" guys Embiid was posting up. They just didn't stand a chance.

I still cringed every time he drove to the basket though. So fucking awkward.

Thank god it seems someone told him falling on his ass when hit is better for his knees.

I felt so bad for those 6'7"- 6'8" guys Embiid was posting up. They just didn't stand a chance.

I still cringed every time he drove to the basket though. So fucking awkward.

Thank god it seems someone told him falling on his ass when hit is better for his knees.
Everytime Embiid fell last season a part of me died

Everytime Embiid fell last season a part of me died
You shouldn’t be worried when he falls down. That’s good. It spreads the load from the fall across the whole body.

You should be worried when someone often lands on his feet and doesn’t shuffle them to disperse the load or even worse lands on one foot. That shit will kill a player in the long run especially if he is a 300 pound center.

You shouldn’t be worried when he falls down. That’s good. It spreads the load from the fall across the whole body.

You should be worried when someone often lands on his feet and doesn’t shuffle them to disperse the load or even worse lands on one foot. That shit will kill a player in the long run especially if he is a 300 pound center.

I'm not talking about falling in general. Embiid would fall HARD last year.

Thankfully he seems to have changed how he falls this season, he seems to be falling on his ass more, which is way better.

Boogs31

Disappointed in Hayward all preseason. He seems to want blend it. Grow a sack on offense especially when Kyrie is sitting an the plan is to stagger them two.

That's how he plays though. Even in Utah's offense last year, a team that had less firepower than the Celtics currently do, he didn't dominate the ball. He is a good, balanced offensive player, but he's not a guy that you can just throw the ball to and tell him to get buckets. He's at his best when he can mix up his offense, some pick and rolls, spot ups, and off the ball cuts. If you're disappointed in him for not taking over, I think you're going to be disappointed all season long.

Cheebo

Banned
Embiids game is amazing but I can't get around that attitude of his, didn't think I could dislike someone more than draymond
I have never heard anyone say Embiid has a bad/annoying attitude before this.

Dude is one of the mostl likable guys in the NBA. No matter what your team is.

Tom Penny

That's how he plays though. Even in Utah's offense last year, a team that had less firepower than the Celtics currently do, he didn't dominate the ball. He is a good, balanced offensive player, but he's not a guy that you can just throw the ball to and tell him to get buckets. He's at his best when he can mix up his offense, some pick and rolls, spot ups, and off the ball cuts. If you're disappointed in him for not taking over, I think you're going to be disappointed all season long.
he will be fine. Probably will have lots of nights with like 20/5/5 and you don't really notice.

Tall4Life

image.php

Jarate

Banned
Jaylong Borwn is the Judas of the NBA

Kyrie Irving is the snake in the garden of eden

Gordan Hoyward is the angry god in the beggining of the bible

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
If Embiid can stay healthy, and that's a big if..he can be a bigger Hakeem. He has the moves, shooting touch, and he's a beast on defense.

Top Bottom