• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Man oh man. The difference in this team when Lonzo was playing vs when he was out is chilling.

4'th quarter proved beyond any doubt that this is the Lonzo Show. Period.

FZZ

Banned
B82Nr3T_d.jpg

Slizeezyc

Lakers fans are the new Sixers fans where they're just hyped all offseason for transactions and Summer League. Welcome to that new reality. This is your real season, the NBA regular season is just the offseason downtime.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Lakers fans are the new Sixers fans where they're just hyped all offseason for transactions and Summer League. Welcome to that new reality. This is your real season, the NBA regular season is just the offseason downtime.
All I know is the Lakers are in the playoffs again and are about to chip.

The drought has ended.

IKizzLE

He shouldn't play tomorrow. Guys get injured when they are tired or feeling tightness, etc.
This summer league shit ain't worth shit.

I've decided. The league is better when the Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, and Bulls suck. Give them the odd year or two of being good, but the amount of media attention they take up from smaller markets and stars that can get famous for just being fun to watch in places like Denver or Memphis is too much.

Sorry to all of those teams' fans XD

While everybody is talking about the american ricky rubio the Bulls just signed MJ 2.0, Antonio Blakeney averaging 25 PPG, 9.5 RPG, 47.1% FG%, and a 66.7% 3PT%. in his last two summer league games. Will the Celtics even win a single game against the Bulls? I think not.

Tom Penny

While everybody is talking about the american ricky rubio the Bulls just signed MJ 2.0, Antonio Blakeney averaging 25 PPG, 9.5 RPG, 47.1% FG%, and a 66.7% 3PT%. in his last two summer league games. Will the Celtics even win a single game against the Bulls? I think not.
I don't think the Celtics win a playoff game against the Bulls this season.

Line_HTX

Jonathan Feigen‏ @Jonathan_Feigen 8m8 minutes ago

Rockets are far sale, Rockets president Tad Brown announces.

WHAT THE FUCK...

Miracle

Jonathan Feigen‏ @Jonathan_Feigen 8m8 minutes ago

Rockets are far sale, Rockets president Tad Brown announces.

WHAT THE FUCK...

Increased market value by getting CP3.

Genius. Now he can sell the team for probably twice then what he was going to get!

Top Bottom