• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs 2019-2020 |OT|

Hinedorf

Banned
I can live with that. I have always disliked Lebron, I don't even know why. Obviously I had to root for him for 4 years since he was on my team. Hell I have always hated The Yankees and now freaking Jeter is The Marlins owner. Fuck my life. Anyways my boy Duncan Robinson is winning the finals mvp.

This is more or less how I looked at Jordan through most of my childhood, always hated him, now I just respect him. Having been able to watch both I will die on the hill that is calling LeBron James a better player in virtually ever way than Jordan was. Only folks still singing Jordan at this point are the ones getting old and set in their ways.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
This is more or less how I looked at Jordan through most of my childhood, always hated him, now I just respect him. Having been able to watch both I will die on the hill that is calling LeBron James a better player in virtually ever way than Jordan was. Only folks still singing Jordan at this point are the ones getting old and set in their ways.
Or ... crazy thought, I know ... people just have different opinions when it comes to subjective things.

I never saw MJ play, I was too small and in my country they didn't televised NBA games. Lebron is definitely a beast but he has also choked big time in the finals. He has gone to 9 finals and only has 3 rings. MJ won all 6 of his trips to the finals.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I never saw MJ play, I was too small and in my country they didn't televised NBA games. Lebron is definitely a beast but he has also choked big time in the finals. He has gone to 9 finals and only has 3 rings. MJ won all 6 of his trips to the finals.
I wouldn't put too much into number of championship trophies. Lebron is a better overall player. Both players play the same position. If you put 5 Lebrons vs 5 Jordans, Lebron would totally dominate. He's bigger, a better rebounder, less selfish (Lebron gets tons of assists). One metric MJ is consistently better is FT%. Lebron also seems more fit. He's 34 and just as beastly as 24. MJ was still awesome but starting to fade.

I follow hockey, so using a championship ring method, a 6th d-man like Jim Paek who won two Stanley Cups is just as good as Mario Lemiuex or Joe Sakic because those two Hall of Famers also only have two. And he'e better than Connor McDavid who currently has none.

Comparing dmen, Bobby Orr also has two, so Jim Paek is equally as good?

Old NBA Celtics player Frank Ramsey who also played guard won 7 rings (in only 9 years too). So he is better than MJ.

Last edited:
Thought giving up a big lead was a fluke, but Clippers are very venerable right now.

This is going to sound like an armchair qb thing, but the Clippers never built a team identity around Kawaii and Playoff P. Look at the Lakers, the Heat and the Celtics and you know how they play. They have their flaws, sure, but there's a specific kind of ball they play. With the Clippers is just "really talented group of guys playing together". They should be favored to win game 7 and could very well chip, but they need to find that team over group thing.

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

Hinedorf

Banned

I would not dispute Jordan as being in the Top 5 of all time and quite frankly anybody's Top 5. I can totally understand somebody's personal preference swinging one way or another. For the most part Jordan was like a childhood villain in many ways I would assume Tom Brady or LeBron had become.
Game 7 folks. The Joker is on fire.

I stopped watching the game early on and wrote it off as welll Lakers Clippers here we go.....came back in the 4th quarter and nearly spat my drink out of my mouth. What's with these Clippers...... zero killer instinct. They are literally playing like Kawhi's personality which is I-have-no-idea-what-to-expect-any-given-night which is the greatest contrast to LeBron who is there every single night

I wont be shocked if Game 7 is a total blowout with the Clippers winning by 25 they have no room left for this bullshit

Cutty Flam

Banned
Doc Rivers is great at everything except coaching.

Admirable sports hero, the legendary Dirk Nowitzki

Dirk is a legend. I had a chance to see him play the year he lead the Mavs to a championship in 2010-2011 season, at a Lakers game, got extremely lucky as hell and won tickets

When I was still in middleschool and used to watch NBA all day everyday, he’s the only player I have ever seen that consistently wetted the net like he did. It was around ‘04, ‘05, ‘06, ‘07 the guy didn’t just swish it; he tickled the twine and made it splash like 90% his successful jumpshot. Never seen anything like it. Not even with Kobe Bryant. To put it in words, Dirk Nowitzki’s shooting skill and accuracy in his prime was as graceful as Kobe’s offensive arsenal and the way he navigated past defenses

Steph has come close but his trajectory is different. Maybe it’s because Dirk perfected the jumpshot at the height of 7’0? All I know is that for a few years, he had like a signature swish, I swear. I don’t think I’ll be seeing that same level of accuracy ever again tbh, but I’ll always remember it. That’s what I have to say about the legendary Dirk Nowitzki. He made his mark in the game and there’s no denying that. Much respect, Dirk

bender

What time is it?
He's my favorite athlete ever. Charles said it best at his retirement ceremony, "he's the nicest man ever". How he went for a private cry when they climbed the mountain in 2011. He never took himself seriously. He cared about being great and maximized his potential but he'll never claim to be in the top 10 or top 20 players ever and frankly doesn't care about those accolades He's just has a different mindset from the modern athlete. Admittedly, I'm biased. I'm half German and grew up in Fort Worth so it's easy to latch onto him.

Did you know that Maxi is from the same small town that Dirk grew up in. That blows my mind too.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't put too much into number of championship trophies. Lebron is a better overall player. Both players play the same position. If you put 5 Lebrons vs 5 Jordans, Lebron would totally dominate. He's bigger, a better rebounder, less selfish (Lebron gets tons of assists). One metric MJ is consistently better is FT%. Lebron also seems more fit. He's 34 and just as beastly as 24. MJ was still awesome but starting to fade.

I follow hockey, so using a championship ring method, a 6th d-man like Jim Paek who won two Stanley Cups is just as good as Mario Lemiuex or Joe Sakic because those two Hall of Famers also only have two. And he'e better than Connor McDavid who currently has none.

Comparing dmen, Bobby Orr also has two, so Jim Paek is equally as good?

Old NBA Celtics player Frank Ramsey who also played guard won 7 rings (in only 9 years too). So he is better than MJ.

You forgot at least one metric. Kind of important, imo.

Jordan, and his teams, won. Because of Jordan.
Whatever physical or statistical advantages LJ has, he doesn't have that. Which, i think, is an important part of the comparison.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Whatever physical or statistical advantages LJ has, he doesn't have that. Which, i think, is an important part of the comparison.
Scottie Pippen played along side him and also won 6 rings. So Pippen is just as good.

It can argued Pippen is the cog that put them over the top. In Jordan's first three years they were terrible and barely made the playoffs, and got ousted in the first round each time. In fact they had a losing record each year, but squeaked in the playoffs because other teams were terrible.

When Pippen came, the team jumped big to 50-32 record.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Scottie Pippen played along side him and also won 6 rings. So Pippen is just as good.

It can argued Pippen is the cog that put them over the top. In Jordan's first three years they were terrible and barely made the playoffs, and got ousted in the first round each time. In fact they had a losing record each year, but squeaked in the playoffs because other teams were terrible.

When Pippen came, the team jumped big to 50-32 record.
And there's not even an argument that James needed help. A LOT of help.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
And there's not even an argument that James needed help. A LOT of help.
I'm just playing with you guys. It's obvious MJ is better than Pippen and Bobby Orr better than Jim Paek.

All I'm trying to point out is number of championships can mean very little. When it comes to team sports, an overall team and coaching is more important. There's lots of bench players with many rings.

When I used to listen to sports radio in the 90s, a local radio guy would say Troy Aikmen is one of the best QB ever because he had 3 championships (Brady not around yet). He put him right there with Joe Montana and his comeback was always number of rings.

Here's a list of top NBA players never to win a championship.

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just playing with you guys. It's obvious MJ is better than Pippen and Bobby Orr better than Jim Paek.

All I'm trying to point out is number of championships can mean very little. When it comes to team sports, an overall team and coaching is more important. There's lots of bench players with many rings.

Ultimately, the debate is meaningless. It's hard enough to compare players of the same era and same position.
The information and reasoning is more interesting than the conclusion.

Cutty Flam

Banned

When I used to listen to sports radio in the 90s, a local radio guy would say Troy Aikmen is one of the best QB ever because he had 3 championships (Brady not around yet). He put him right there with Joe Montana and his comeback was always number of rings.

There’s nothing greater than winning a championship in the NBA. It’s what all these players strive for. The ultimate achievement is winning a championship

LeBron in the playoffs isn’t the same animal Jordan was in the postseason. Jordan put the clamps on Magic Johnson in the NBA Finals. He shut down Clyde Drexler completely in the NBA Finals. Made Charles Barkley’s Phoenix Suns look incompetent. There is no comparison in the Finals, Jordan was a career murderer when he hit the final stage of the playoffs. He was going to do anything it took, and he did, to crumble your team. LeBron has NEVER even come close to doing that in the NBA Finals

2012 versus the OKC Thunder he defeated a team of 22-23 year olds. Not a big deal

2013 he BARELY won. It was almost a miracle that the Heat won this series

2015 was basically a sports miracle. He barely, by an inch, made it out alive

So his legacy there, in the winning compartment, is:

-defeating some kids

-miraculously wining due to major choke job Manu/Popovic

-miraculously winning versus team with the infamous moron Draymond Green destroying team momentum and morale (this series I give him the most credit of the ones he won)

LeBron is in no way better than Jordan. Your stats mean little to nothing. Losers who never won a wing all have one thing in common: they weren’t enough to lead and overcome

Champions put their life and soul into the game. I would never make an excuse for some ringless superstar or star

LeBron’s the man on my favorite team, but I wont let facts be thrown out the window

Jordan >>>>>>> LeBron

If we see him win this year then, maybe we can begin to talk

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
If we see him win this year then, maybe we can begin to talk
Not even if that happens. His failures and non-achievements will not be washed away by a single additional success.
He needs a lot more than that.
This "season" counts even less than the 50-game one the Spurs chipped.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Not even if that happens. His failures and non-achievements will not be washed away by a single additional success.
He needs a lot more than that.

Although I’m definitely one of his harshest critics, I still have to give him his due. At this point, I take the LeBron vs Jordan debate with a grain of salt. I think LeBron is an all time great, but I think he squandered some real big opportunities. If he can win 5 championships, I'll be thinking heavily on the discussion. If the Lakers win this year, I'll be wondering a bit but I still need to see more. He's had some very impressive years but what he's done in the playoffs can be criticized pretty harshly. What I saw in 2011 NBA Finals was very, very telling. I know it was 9 years ago, but that series spoke a hell of a lot to me, personally, when analyzing his game and his mindset approaching the game

This "season" counts even less than the 50-game one the Spurs chipped.

I disagree. This season counts just as every season counts. The only thing that has changed, is this:

1) No fans

That's it. Technically two things, the second one is no traveling needed but that has actually given the players the ability to rest for 48 hours or more as soon as each playoff game is finished. Stress is way less this way so the players have a better chance to regroup and recover probably a bit better than they would normally. I'll say that the energy is different when playing in the bubble. The fans affect the game, that is without a doubt. But how much do they really affect the game? What difference do they have on the outcome of a game? Maybe they sway the home team to score a bit more than usual, the away team is hindered a bit? It really depends and there is a big conversation to have there, but in the end it comes down to this:

-All players knew the season would have to continue as it always does, and lead into the playoffs at some point. There are no "lost seasons" but sometimes the regular season will be affected i.e. lockout etc. that's something that history has shown

-All players are professionals and know the game well enough to be keeping their conditioning, their wits, their sharpness. In short, it's a 24/7 job really and the best of the best were preparing. There is no excuse, even in the face of something like this. Life goes on and competition is an aspect of life so why would competition be put on hold in any way? Players have a job and it's their choice as to how they will perform

-Teams in the bubble are all in. They're going for the championship. Always going to be one winner and one loser

To say this season doesn't not count, or is an asterisk season as some will call it, is foolish. Do you wish to delude yourself into thinking the season never took place? Or that the victories are 'cheap' in any way? The experience is altered. The players and coaches are still battling and doing their thing giving everything in the tank for each and every game

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Although I’m definitely one of his harshest critics, I still have to give him his due. At this point, I take the LeBron vs Jordan debate with a grain of salt. I think LeBron is an all time great, but I think he squandered some real big opportunities. If he can win 5 championships, I'll be thinking heavily on the discussion. If the Lakers win this year, I'll be wondering a bit but I still need to see more. He's had some very impressive years but what he's done in the playoffs can be criticized pretty harshly. What I saw in 2011 NBA Finals was very, very telling. I know it was 9 years ago, but that series spoke a hell of a lot to me, personally, when analyzing his game and his mindset approaching the game

I disagree. This season counts just as every season counts. The only thing that has changed, is this:

1) No fans

That's it. Technically two things, the second one is no traveling needed but that has actually given the players the ability to rest for 48 hours or more as soon as each playoff game is finished. Stress is way less this way so the players have a better chance to regroup and recover probably a bit better than they would normally. I'll say that the energy is different when playing in the bubble. The fans affect the game, that is without a doubt. But how much do they really affect the game? What difference do they have on the outcome of a game? Maybe they sway the home team to score a bit more than usual, the away team is hindered a bit? It really depends and there is a big conversation to have there, but in the end it comes down to this:

-All players knew the season would have to continue as it always does, and lead into the playoffs at some point. There are no "lost seasons" but sometimes the regular season will be affected i.e. lockout etc. that's something that history has shown

-All players are professionals and know the game well enough to be keeping their conditioning, their wits, their sharpness. In short, it's a 24/7 job really and the best of the best were preparing. There is no excuse, even in the face of something like this. Life goes on and competition is an aspect of life so why would competition be put on hold in any way? Players have a job and it's their choice as to how they will perform

-Teams in the bubble are all in. They're going for the championship. Always going to be one winner and one loser

To say this season doesn't not count, or is an asterisk season as some will call it, is foolish. Do you wish to delude yourself into thinking the season never took place? Or that the victories are 'cheap' in any way? The experience is altered. The players and coaches are still battling and doing their thing giving everything in the tank for each and every game
Are you dismissing the impact of home court advantage??
Every season of the NBA before this one has valued it pretty fuckin highly. All of a sudden it doesn't matter? Sorry, but that's bullshit.
Without fans, they're basically playing exhibition games.
Without fans, they're not feeling that extra bit of pressure.
Without the normal amount of games, over the normal amount of time, they're not putting their bodies through the same rigors.
Without travel both away and back home, they aren't dealing with the usual problems that brings.

This goes for all the sports.

Hinedorf

Banned
Every season of the NBA before this one has valued it pretty fuckin highly. All of a sudden it doesn't matter? Sorry, but that's bullshit.
Without the normal amount of games, over the normal amount of time, they're not putting their bodies through the same rigors.
Without travel both away and back home, they aren't dealing with the usual problems that brings.

How about just admit no matter what metrics LeBron completely eclipses Jordan you're going to die on that Michel Jordan hill without ever acknowledging any of the same challenges all great players face.

This is why I take the stand of defending LeBron because when you start throwing out facts and statistics to Jordan hacks this is what you get:

maxresdefault.jpg

The real comedy is arguing with somebody who has no ability to objectively look at facts - "Jordan fans"

Cutty Flam

Banned

I’m saying it’s not an essential part of the sport. The game of basketball remains exactly the same with or without fans in the arena. All the fans do, is offer a small mind game to overcome if you are away usually; and home team can ride the energy of the fans however they choose. It’s a minor distraction at best. You even said it yourself, “Without fans, they're not feeling that extra bit of pressure”, that’s all it is: an “extra BIT of pressure”

You call them “exhibition games” but you couldn’t be more mistaken. Do preseason games count towards anything? Do you go home if you lose 4 preseason games? Do players exert themselves this much and commit to cutting this hard, attacking this relentlessly, defending this intensely in exhibition/preseason games? They don’t. Sometimes you don’t even see NBA stars in exhibition/preseason scrimmages. These are playoff games and the level of play is in plain sight. Calling them exhibition games is honestly a slap in the face to those who are playing in the bubble right now. I’d love to see you try to articulate that position in front of the teams playing right now lol. You wouldn’t get a word in. As soon as you they were to hear your laughable position, you’d be standing there in silence getting berated by several players, fiercely telling you’re wrong and why. Trying to say they’re not putting their bodies through the same rigors? You don’t know what playoff game is homey. This is playoff basketball going on right now

You want say that it’s not, because they haven’t met a certain amount of regular season games due to a global pandemic? Huh? The seeds were largely decided when the season ended prematurely and the teams that did have a shot to possibly make the seedings and earn a playoff spot were given a chance to, in the bubble. The NBA teams that were competitive missed only 10 GAMES this season. 72 regular season games were played by those teams that actually competed and were battling for a chance to take the 2019-2020 NBA Championship. So there goes that argument of yours...

You’re arguing in favor for flying/traveling, saying that because NBA players don’t have to deal with prolonged sitting/stiffness, possible jet-lag, delays, etc. the game somehow means less? With travel being taken out of the equation, teams may now focus their minds and bodies MORE towards RECOVERY, WINNING. Making games MORE competitive. Add to the fact that players had 4 and a half months to heal/recover, practice on their individual game and body, this year’s playoffs is even better

Probably best to refrain from wasting time and simply accept your L, this is playoff basketball, period. The fans mean something, but they’re a small part of the game itself when played at NBA level. They’re largely ignored by most players the entirely of the game. One mind game, dealing with true fan noise and the nerves that come with that, is now missing. Big deal

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
How about just admit no matter what metrics LeBron completely eclipses Jordan you're going to die on that Michel Jordan hill without ever acknowledging any of the same challenges all great players face.

This is why I take the stand of defending LeBron because when you start throwing out facts and statistics to Jordan hacks this is what you get:

maxresdefault.jpg

The real comedy is arguing with somebody who has no ability to objectively look at facts - "Jordan fans"
I'm not a "Jordan fan".
You are a dickhead, though.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I’m saying it’s not an essential part of the sport. The game of basketball remains exactly the same with or without fans in the arena. All the fans do, is offer a small mind game to overcome if you are away usually; and home team can ride the energy of the fans however they choose. It’s a minor distraction at best. You even said it yourself, “Without fans, they're not feeling that extra bit of pressure”, that’s all it is: an “extra BIT of pressure”

You call them “exhibition games” but you couldn’t be more mistaken. Do preseason games count towards anything? Do you go home if you lose 4 preseason games? Do players exert themselves this much and commit to cutting this hard, attacking this relentlessly, defending this intensely in exhibition/preseason games? They don’t. Sometimes you don’t even see NBA stars in exhibition/preseason scrimmages. These are playoff games and the level of play is in plain sight. Calling them exhibition games is honestly a slap in the face to those who are playing in the bubble right now. I’d love to see you try to articulate that position in front of the teams playing right now lol. You wouldn’t get a word in. As soon as you they were to hear your laughable position, you’d be standing there in silence getting berated by several players, fiercely telling you’re wrong and why. Trying to say they’re not putting their bodies through the same rigors? You don’t know what playoff game is homey. This is playoff basketball going on right now

You want say that it’s not, because they haven’t met a certain amount of regular season games due to a global pandemic? Huh? The seeds were largely decided when the season ended prematurely and the teams that did have a shot to possibly make the seedings and earn a playoff spot were given a chance to, in the bubble. The NBA teams that were competitive missed only 10 GAMES this season. 72 regular season games were played by those teams that actually competed and were battling for a chance to take the 2019-2020 NBA Championship. So there goes that argument of yours...

You’re arguing in favor for flying/traveling, saying that because NBA players don’t have to deal with prolonged sitting/stiffness, possible jet-lag, delays, etc. the game somehow means less? With travel being taken out of the equation, teams may now focus their minds and bodies MORE towards RECOVERY, WINNING. Making games MORE competitive. Add to the fact that players had 4 and a half months to heal/recover, practice on their individual game and body, this year’s playoffs is even better

Probably best to refrain from wasting time and simply accept your L, this is playoff basketball, period. The fans mean something, but they’re a small part of the game itself when played at NBA level. They’re largely ignored by most players the entirely of the game. One mind game, dealing with true fan noise and the nerves that come with that, is now missing. Big deal
You are the equivalent of a console warrior.

Dthomp

I think alot of this is being overlooked. The setup we have while anybody could strive in, is built for a guy like Lebron. Lets not pretend that he crumbles under the smallest amounts of pressure and media. This is a vacation season for him without fans heckling him and constant questions in the heat of the moment.

Home court advantage is real, it's the reason that teams play so hard for it in real seasons. What if Denver wins the series, are we going to pretend that they lost something that makes them unique playing in Denver?

I said before that for me, this season is a big ol' asterisk even if my Celtics win the title. The season was going in a direction, teams dealing with injuries and the wear and tear and got a do over that led right into playoffs? How is that not an advantage to old guys like Lebron getting to recharge instead of trying to keep some legs for the playoffs.

Playoffs are the culmination of a long season, not a 8 game preseason leading into the playoffs. You're on point with all those.

As for the Jordan/Lebron thing, if anybody here doesn't think 5 Jordans vs. 5 Lebrons that Jordan wouldn't have been in his head within 2 baskets and psychologically destroyed him, they never saw the actual GOAT play. Just a big kid on HGH in a league that doesn't test for it.

Hinedorf

Banned
I think alot of this is being overlooked. The setup we have while anybody could strive in, is built for a guy like Lebron. Lets not pretend that he crumbles under the smallest amounts of pressure and media. This is a vacation season for him without fans heckling him and constant questions in the heat of the moment.

Home court advantage is real, it's the reason that teams play so hard for it in real seasons. What if Denver wins the series, are we going to pretend that they lost something that makes them unique playing in Denver?

I said before that for me, this season is a big ol' asterisk even if my Celtics win the title. The season was going in a direction, teams dealing with injuries and the wear and tear and got a do over that led right into playoffs? How is that not an advantage to old guys like Lebron getting to recharge instead of trying to keep some legs for the playoffs.

Playoffs are the culmination of a long season, not a 8 game preseason leading into the playoffs. You're on point with all those.

As for the Jordan/Lebron thing, if anybody here doesn't think 5 Jordans vs. 5 Lebrons that Jordan wouldn't have been in his head within 2 baskets and psychologically destroyed him, they never saw the actual GOAT play. Just a big kid on HGH in a league that doesn't test for it.

LeBron never had a serious injury until 10+ years into his career, Jordan was injured and on a minutes restriction early in his career.

Jordan quit basketball when his daddy died, LeBron never grew up with a dad

Jordan was sheltered and sequestered from the public his entire career even admitting as much in his documentary 'The Last Dance'. LeBron takes on social issues and social media every fucking day

Jordan wasn't mentally tough he was a fucking punkass bully who'd even fight his own teammates. Get in LeBron's head really? I saw both, cut the bullshit.

saGuLQx.gif

Last edited:
S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
LeBron never had a serious injury until 10+ years into his career, Jordan was injured and on a minutes restriction early in his career.

Jordan quit basketball when his daddy died, LeBron never grew up with a dad

Jordan was sheltered and sequestered from the public his entire career even admitting as much in his documentary 'The Last Dance'. LeBron takes on social issues and social media every fucking day

Jordan wasn't mentally tough he was a fucking punkass bully who'd even fight his own teammates. Get in LeBron's head really? I saw both, cut the bullshit.

saGuLQx.gif
Jordan had a few rings on his fingers 10 years into his career.

Fuck off with that bullshit!

1992 Olympics. The Dream Team.

Jordan won. His teammates won.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman

Jordan got drafted at age 21. It took him 4 years as a pro to turn the Bulls into a +.500 team.

LeBron got drafted at age 18. It took him 2 years as a pro to turn the Cavs into a +.500 team.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Jordan got drafted at age 21. It took him 4 years as a pro to turn the Bulls into a +.500 team.

LeBron got drafted at age 18. It took him 2 years as a pro to turn the Cavs into a +.500 team.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
Facts: Jordan went to the Finals 6 times. 6 of his fingers have rings.

Fuck off, dickhead.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Why, bc I shut you down in an argument? Those were all valid points I made. I clearly and vehemently articulated exactly why I think you are wrong in saying what you said
No. You just regurgitated the same bullshit fanboy crap that I already responded to.

Top Bottom