• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC: Flynn, Manafort Are Key Figures In Russia Probe Mueller Will Lead

Former Trump aides Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort have emerged as key figures in the FBI's investigation into Russian campaign interference, which has just been taken over by a special counsel, four law enforcement officials told NBC News.

Officials say multiple grand jury subpoenas and records requests have been issued in connection with the two men during the past six months in the ongoing probe into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian attempts to influence the election, an inquiry that will now be overseen by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...igures-russia-probe-mueller-will-lead-n761256

Law enforcement officials tell NBC News that both Flynn and Manafort are formally considered "subjects" of a criminal investigation, though their lawyers say they have done nothing wrong. A subject generally is someone investigators suspect of a crime.

This is a different topic?

This thread is confirmation that Manafort and Flynn are under CRIMINAL investigation. It's not abotu Mueller.

Officials say multiple grand jury subpoenas and records requests have been issued in connection with the two men during the past six months in the ongoing probe into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russian attempts to influence the election, an inquiry that will now be overseen by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Subpoenas for the past 6 months. Things have been happening in the background it seems. Things may be getting hot soon...

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
I see you're still obsessed with these two morons

I see you will call them morons but continue to not give them any credit when their reporting bears fruit. I see an urge from you to rather be right than to know the truth. No worries, it's just human nature to act like that.

KaoteK

I said last week to my colleagues last week "this is the best entertainment on the internet" and it just keeps coming. Nobody would believe it if it was a show.

That said, it's fucking ridiculous that people in the USA have to deal with the bullshit, it should never have got to this point in the first place. Stay strong USGAF.

I said last week to my colleagues last week "this is the best entrainment on the internet" and it just keeps coming. Nobody would believe it if it was a show.

That said, it's fucking ridiculous that people in the USA have to deal with the bullshit, it should never have got to this point in the first place. Stay strong USGAF.

We're pretty wore out, but I think most of us are hanging in there

Wallach

I see you will call them morons but continue to not give them any credit when their reporting bears fruit. I see an urge from you to rather be right than to know the truth. No worries, it's just human nature to act like that.

right, I'm supposed to give them credit for reporting every single rumor they hear or think of but then ignore the times they get it wrong, or straight up make shit up like their FISA shit

Hitman

right, I'm supposed to give them credit for reporting every single rumor they hear or think of but then ignore the times they get it wrong, or straight up make shit up like their FISA shit

FISA confirmed. Not bullshit.
Chaffetz resignation confirmed. Not bullshit.
Grand Jury subpeonas confirmed. Not bullshit.
FBI warrants granted and executed confirmed. Not bullshit.
Trump secret plane meetings with Oligarch confirmed. Not bullshit.

Now tell me where and when they were wrong please. I want to be educated.

ivajz

FISA confirmed. Not bullshit.
Chaffetz resignation confirmed. Not bullshit.
Grand Jury subpeonas confirmed. Not bullshit.
FBI warrants granted and executed confirmed. Not bullshit.
Trump secret plane meetings with Oligarch confirmed. Not bullshit.

Now tell me where and when they were wrong please. I want to be educated.

Well they claimed that he was resigning because of pending criminal investigation. So while they were right about somethings, they were wrong about some others.

Bleepey

I said last week to my colleagues last week "this is the best entertainment on the internet" and it just keeps coming. Nobody would believe it if it was a show.

I made a thread about it that got locked. The mods said it was showing a democracy fall apart in front of them. Trump tv a scary but sure is entertaining. Lol

Is it bad that i'm kind of underwhelmed from that?

For every bit of evidence we get, saying "Flynn and Manafort are screwed even more BIGLY than last time" makes me want some surprise indictments....I want to know who else is in on all of this.

Ithil

Is it bad that i'm kind of underwhelmed from that?

For every bit of evidence we get, saying "Flynn and Manafort are screwed even more BIGLY than last time" makes me want some surprise indictments....I want to know who else is in on all of this.

It's not like they acted alone. Those two going down will lead to more people.

Hitman

Well they claimed that he was resigning because of pending criminal investigation. So while they were right about somethings, they were wrong about some others.

The reasons to why Chaffetz is resigning is still confusing to onlookers, makes no sense, and is really unknown. Even Chaffetz official reasonings are suspect. And the move is still one that is inexplicable. Why is Chaffetz, who spoke previously about staying in power all of a sudden announcing a suprise resignation? Mensch reported on the resignation and was right. She reported that there is Kompromat on Chaffetz and it is as of yet unproven. But Chaffetz recent moves AGAINST Trump seems to confirm that he has turned, as Mensch predicted.

Dynasty

Lock them up.
0uZ1Sci-.jpg

Top Bottom