• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

[NBC] Right-wing extremists vow to return to Washington for Joe Biden's inauguration (Jan 20th)

Do you plan to protest the Biden Inauguration in D.C.?

• Yes, I'll be there in person

• Yes, but only virtually

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
BTW related?

* come armed at your personal discretion :messenger_fearful:

sw0mp_d0nk3y

Jun 3, 2013
New Hampshire
So Al Capone is just a Buisnessman that evaded Taxes, right ?
I mean, he never was convicted for Murder, therefore.....
The Election was proven fair my ass, by whom ?
The same "Fact Checkers" and Legacy Media that cheered on Biden, while avoiding any questions about his Health or Senate Records ?
A SCOTUS that was afraid to take on the Cases because Antifa Babys were Rioting ?
Quite frankly, you CNN clown, try as you might to Blackpill people, all i hear is this:
Trump stole Texas, Florida, Ohio, South Carolina, Montana, and Arkansas. So it evened out in the end. Prove me wrong.

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
I don’t disagree with you on the “moving on” sentiment BUT, you have to realize there is a passionate group, hopefully a small LOUD minority, that believes this was TRULY stolen and the Democratic Party is swamp-shit and corrupted and that they have to take back our country. As they believe it’s their constitutional rite.
In a modern society, the hope is that violence and calls for it, would be useless and not needed...but we haven’t made enough progress

Yeah I understand that very well. But as I said, if they decided to start small scale war right there and I had to choose a side (and if I was an American in the first place), I would choose the side of the left because a violent battle like that is not worth it and it is wrong. It is wrong in a much bigger scale than the democrat's fraud was. If they start a big or a small scale war, I can't take the side of who started it especially when the absolute proven evidence for their reason to have war is virtually nonexistent. As I said, I think there was a fraud, but if you want to start a violent uprising because of it you absolutely have to 100% prove it first. I will not take a side of someone who starts a riot before proving their cause first.

These people probably have yelled "facts don't care about your feelings" or something like that before. Well, now it's their time to not follow their emotions.

If the claim is that the Democrats created a fraudulent election and China will take over the country, ok I will listen, but they better bring in the hardest of hard evidence really quickly then. These claims have been made, but the fire behind the smoke has not yet been shown. And I will not accept any violent uprising before the hardest of hard evidence has been shown, even if it means I have to take the side of people whose modern ideals I don't share.

K.S v2.0

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
The problem right now isn't even about 'Trump vs Biden' anymore. It doesn't matter a single damn which figurehead sits in the chair.

The problem is at least half the country legitimately believe they were robbed. Whether they actually were, or weren't, is now beside the point.

I see the line 'WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!' thrown around freely on Twatter whenever someone tries to bring up steal. Yeah ok... so its once again ok for the hypocritical left to say its WILL OF THE PEOPLE when its their side losing, but if they're winning its perfectly ok to step on the 'will of the people'. Again, this is simply consequence of cancelling/silencing. If both sides had EQUAL outlet, it probably would have ended in online screaming and maybe a bunch of wojak memes and eventually would have died down.

But no... one side literally has to go and try to completely black out silence the other... you find me ONE TIME EVER ANYWHERE in the entirety of history where silencing has not resulted in revolution or bloodshed after enough anger has built... This is really just the first signs, if not the 'middle level' signs of the silenced side having completely had enough and yesterday's Big Tech purge really did absolutely fuck nothing to help ease tensions... it was a full day of throwing gasoline on an already raging fire.

On top of that, the side being silenced is not only being denied a voice, they're also being shown some of the absolute worst form of hypocrisy since... I don't know, I can't even remember a time this bad when those in power literally aren't even trying to pretend to follow rule of law anymore... When a group firmly believes they are oppressed AND that they have no voice OR any legal recourse whatsoever, what's the final option?

So here we are.

Dec 22, 2019
didnt they cancel the parade and everything else because of covid not like anyone going to show up :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat: where bidens 81 million voters historic turn out where are they? the only people who are still in DC are the feds and FBI maybe they can fight each other in the streets.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

BaneIsPain

Sep 1, 2019
Malay Land
You have shown your anger, but it is time to stop. Don’t follow the foolishness and ridiculuos BLM/Antifa. There’s no endgame here than show your feeling.

Losing sucks hard but you can get your payback in next election. You have to be bigger man than other party.

ArtemisClydeFrog

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2020
I don’t believe the mainstream media. For all we know, the accounts posting that kind of rhetoric could be leftists trying to further demonize Trump supporters while they’re down. In fact, I’d say it’s likely.

For all we know some of the ANTIFA THUGS were undercover proud boys

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
didnt they cancel the parade and everything else because of covid not like anyone going to show up :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_grinning_sweat: where bidens 81 million voters historic turn out where are they? the only people who are still in DC are the feds and FBI maybe they can fight each other in the streets.
I personally believe Covid was the excuse to not have it because the numbers would’ve been super thin compared to the alleged voting turnout. But that’s just me. I have no trust for anything they say or do at this point going forward with how they acted forevermore, forevermore.

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck around with a presidential inauguration? Yeah, that's a guaranteed "finding out" moment waiting for them.

Hope it doesn't come to that.

• LOL
Reactions: Imagine Wagons

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
If anyone thinks TheDonald or any other respectable pro Trump outfit is promoting violence, they are WRONG. The TD mods and community are actively working to prevent any such violence.

This is a sticky at the top of the main page of TD:

We are in the fog of war and our attempt is to provide you with clarity and information.

We ask that you “DO NOT” continue to engage in discussions about an armed response towards the radical opposition to President Trump. These elements in opposition to POTUS are crawling this site and ALL other POTUS supported media in order to “capitol-ize” upon your anger. They are promoting violence as a reason to strip away the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. This is a very well-coordinated PSYOP! They will appear as supporters of President Trump; they will call for unity among the MAGA community and they seek to provoke you into believing that the only avenue pursuant to resolve is through the use of physical force. They are hoping to convince that ONE “someone” to be triggered enough to act. DO NOT feed them! DO NOT engage in these phishing attempts at promoting violence. DO NOT allow yourself to be a victim of their sorcery! If you have posted such messages, we would encourage you to go back and remove them.

Sometimes in battle, in order to attain victory, it is absolutely necessary to fall back, take a deep breath, dress our wounds, collect our thoughts, and strategize on how to effectively defeat the enemy. The President has been using every “peaceful” and “legal” option available to solve this problem, and at this time, he has done exactly this. He is formulating the next plan of attack. Do not think he did not prepare for this, because an effective strategy differs from a plan in that a strategy compensates for when plans fail. No battle has EVER gone exactly as planned. EVER! That’s why we “strategize.” We need to follow his lead, so please, use your wits, recognize the bait, and fight this war intelligently. This IS NOT the time for violent action; we still have many options to pursue and POTUS is working hard for us at this very moment; that’s a promise!

A Final Note: If you are of the opposition, know that this is not a game! Many of you are being used and you don’t even realize it. There are very serious consequences in being an accomplice to promoting and/or engaging in treasonous acts against the United States. The punishments for such actions are the most severe. There is a (“VERY”) good chance that someone is looking at you, (“VERY”) closely. Everyone is being given an opportunity to do the right thing and use your wits.

Do the right thing.

Our previous post provides information to help you understand exactly what is happening.https://thedonald.win/p/11RO2qgegt/a-message-from-former-us-intelli/

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” - Sun Tzu

Last edited:

DrAspirino

Nov 19, 2018
Chile
Now... in all seriousness: do you really believe that Trump supporters will attend to those rallys. having no way to know who to trust? SERIOUSLY?

Also, do you really believe they'll gather in the hundreds of thousands? even in thousands? They'd be lucky if they gather a couple hundred guys here and there, which could be pretty vocal, but nothing important in the grand scheme of things.

I am from a country that has a history of political rallys and distrust of politicians and if htere is one thing I can tell you is that really big rallies ARE NOT coordinated on forums or public social media. They're normally coordinated within the neighborhoods, between workers, in-person meetings and sometimes private groups on social media (being those private instagram pages or private facebook pages).

So...I can tell you right now that any poster that you see online IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN is counter-inteligence. Exactly the same happened here in Chile last year and there were many posters "made by no one" that rallied people to places where curiously and coincidentially were several police special forces teams.

Sorry to tell you this, USA Gaf, but you know bat shit about propaganda, popular rallies and counter-inteligence in the real world.

Now... you will know.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: CGiRanger

Larlight

Nov 24, 2020
Mar 3, 2014
that's that phrase that the kids love to use now-a-days again? oh yeah, "fuck around and find out" right?

I would like to remind them that, not only are there Secret Service, National Guards and most likely other military forces because we have the incoming President, the current VP, and bunch of previous Presidents will be there; the police force would most likely be out for blood since one of their own got killed also.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
For the sake of thought experiment, is it possible for the outgoing president to impede the deployment of security forces until the new one is sworn in?

rorepmE

Jan 20, 2019
Republic of Val Verde
Well at least they know how to socially distance as proven four years ago :x

lmao

Notice all but 2 squares are filled. the square to the right looking out is FULL in the gigapixel.

Quite the contrast to un-timestamped photo taken before everyone got there.

But that's the lefties for your where narratives rules their way of thinking.

So yes he did have a large crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakdex
Mar 3, 2014
For the sake of thought experiment, is it possible for the outgoing president to impede the deployment of security forces until the new one is sworn in?

I think Secret Service is like an independent body not really taking orders from President but rather more like working with one. I could be wrong on that thou.

How do antifa disguise themselves, dress and groom like reasonable human beings?

if it's anything like what I saw on Wednesday, probably dress like anyone on Duck Dynasty :messenger_tears_of_joy:

sackings

Jul 22, 2020
You have no evidence that it was anything different. The norm is a fair election, that’s the expectation.

Fraud would be the extremity. You wouldn’t claim fraud/stolen election without proof of it. That’s just the fact of the matter.
Theres mountains of evidence of irregularities. Hours upon hours of live testimony. Does that mean it was enough to steal the election? I dont know. I do know that if you actually believe everything was above board this election, you are a gigantic smooth brain person. The mere fact they were counting ballots for weeks after the election in Cali/NY, every single person involved in elections there should be fired and banned for life from working on them.

• LOL
Reactions: Mad_Titan

Petey-o

Nov 17, 2019
lmao

Notice all but 2 squares are filled. the square to the right looking out is FULL in the gigapixel.

Quite the contrast to un-timestamped photo taken before everyone got there.

But that's the lefties for your where narratives rules their way of thinking.

So yes he did have a large crowd.
Nobody actually cares about the crowd sizes, it's just funny how incredibly insecure Trump is about them

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
True story, the ADL has been busted in the past for running a massive illegal domestic spying operation, but got off with a slap on the wrist and went right back to doing it. Now fast forward and are now doing it in the open, working with the feds and feeding info to the media.
BTW related?

* come armed at your personal discretion :messenger_fearful:
Yea this poster looks exactly like the shit Antifa posts everywhere and gets away with it. This shit glows in the dark.

MrMephistoX

May 18, 2007
I’m never attending a protest as long as I can avoid it. Just not my bag but now especially. Although I can’t imagine anything as dramatic as Wednesday repeating itself now that security should be beefed up...if anyone’s planning an insurrection they’re pretty stupid to Telegraph the date.

ShadowLag

Jun 4, 2013
This event is NOT planned by Trump supporters btw, I've seen a lot of them saying that this is total BS and being instigated to make them look even worse - real supporters are actively encouraging people NOT to show up to this.

Will some fringe supporters show up? Yeah, for sure. That's to be expected. The rest will be ANITFA and gullible supporters that miss the warning. Media most likely already has multiple different versions of their "BREAKING VIOLENCE ALERT" scripts written up depending on how the operation ultimately plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeeDogg_

Umbral

May 7, 2020
When you remove someone’s ability to speak they only have force with which to communicate.

Censoring marginalized people was a bad idea. Applying the law selectively was a bad idea. This will get worse.

Edit: I take no pleasure in any of this.

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: Newly Vacant

Ten_Fold

Jan 18, 2017
If I had to choose to be on either right's side or the left's side in that situation, no matter how much I dislike many of their modern ideas, I'd stand with the left. Enough is enough. Biden will be the president and that's it. You had your chance to change the course of things in the past previous months. It's time to let go. If fraud happened, just accept it that they were able to not get caught. Violent fight won't change a thing and you aren't able to prove fraud anymore. If a successfull insurrection happened, you would then have a government that has taken its spot through violence without proving their point and that is unacceptable. And if you think you CAN prove fraud, then there is no need for violence anyway. I believe there was a fraud, but enough is enough. They played the game better. Get over it.
Best response, it’s over. Republicans NEED a new game plan an should use these 4 years to find someone who is suited. This violence isn’t gonna work, some people are soo crazy they just can’t seem to understand times have changed.

DeeDogg_

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
earth
Reminds me of this happening the duration of 2020.

The information age is great...Let's keep our discernment up.
Thank God we have Snopes to think for us

• LOL
Reactions: showernota
Dec 22, 2019
I personally believe Covid was the excuse to not have it because the numbers would’ve been super thin compared to the alleged voting turnout. But that’s just me. I have no trust for anything they say or do at this point going forward with how they acted forevermore, forevermore.
yep historic turn out now the parade is cancelled weird

DeeDogg_

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
earth
This event is NOT planned by Trump supporters btw, I've seen a lot of them saying that this is total BS and being instigated to make them look even worse - real supporters are actively encouraging people NOT to show up to this.

Will some fringe supporters show up? Yeah, for sure. That's to be expected. The rest will be ANITFA and gullible supporters that miss the warning. Media most likely already has multiple different versions of their "BREAKING VIOLENCE ALERT" scripts written up depending on how the operation ultimately plays out.

It’s the perfect plan because if Trump supporters start to deny it, the media will make them look even crazier to the Dumb Masses

they can’t win

Dec 22, 2019
Fuck around with a presidential inauguration? Yeah, that's a guaranteed "finding out" moment waiting for them.

Hope it doesn't come to that.
the only people who would show up would be antifa and blm and would be to just fight each other they already fight each other in the streets in portland on the weekly

ShadowLag

Jun 4, 2013
It’s the perfect plan because if Trump supporters start to deny it, the media will make them look even crazier to the Dumb Masses

they can’t win

It's true, and it only takes a kid to come up with a plan as simple as this.

My favorite trick when I was in middle-school was to go up to 2 different friends of mine, totally apart and in different rooms, and tell each one that the other one "wanted to talk to them about something". Then I'd sit in the middle, watch them try to find each other, watch them say things like "what? why are you messing with me? WHAT DID YOU WANT TO TELL ME?" back and forth, while I tried so incredibly hard not to laugh. Eventually they'd figure it out and look at me in anger, the little bastard I was :messenger_winking:

Point is, it's really, really, REALLY REALLY easy to deceive people, and it's not far fetched. Especially under the anonymity of the Internet. It's not like we haven't all witnessed legendary trolling throughout the years online.

Reactions: DeeDogg_

pixelation

Nov 21, 2014
What a bunch of retards, maybe they have a deathwish or they really REALLY wanna end up in jail?

CrankyJay™

Oct 25, 2017
Trump won’t be there because he doesn’t want to be caught in the crossfire he will have created.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Wearing camoflauge and dressed like a weird viking is reasonable now, boy your standards are low. Hate to see what your partner looks like.
Because yeah, you took the most extreme outfit from that rally and equated it with the average.

Good job, you could be a news anchor on MSNBC. Also good job throwing a couple personal attacks in, just in case we didn't know what type of human you are.

Last edited:

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.
Aug 13, 2020
Because yeah, you took the most extreme outfit from that rally and equated it with the average.

Good job, you could be a news anchor on MSNBC. Also good job throwing a couple personal attacks in, just in case we didn't know what type of human you are.
And you did the same thing with antifa you chud, antifa people cant dress "reasonable" in your eyes? No matter how much i dislike both groups well your just a moron.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I wonder if they'll they wear pussy hats and scream at the sky while throwing bottles of frozen urine at people? Or maybe they'll light police precincts and churches on fire while trying to topple the White House fence?

Oh sorry, wrong extremists. Those are the acceptable ones. My bad.

cyen

Dec 24, 2010
I wonder if they'll they wear pussy hats and scream at the sky while throwing bottles of frozen urine at people? Or maybe they'll light police precincts and churches on fire while trying to topple the White House fence?

Oh sorry, wrong extremists. Those are the acceptable ones. My bad.

Always the same lame ass excuse, better start to bring new ones.

• Empathy
Reactions: HeresJohnny