(ND Jan 23rd 2013) New Pikmin 3 Screenshots

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

I've been to parties that were pretty much this.

I don't know if it's this particular level, but colors are stronger than previous footage.
It makes me thing of the updated palette of ocarina of time 3ds.

It looks kind of inconsistent. There are some textures that look like Gamecube level and others that look incredible. Either way I'm sort of excited for this game.

It's amusing how this screenshot almost seems designed to illustrate that the game doesn't use anisotropic texture filtering.

Like "here are 3 polygons with the same texture, at 3 separate angles to the camera. Look how it gets more blurry at a more acute angle!". Like something NV/ATI would have used to before/after advertise AF in the early 00s.

It's amusing how this screenshot almost seems designed to illustrate that the game doesn't use anisotropic texture filtering.

Like "here are 3 polygons with the same texture, at 3 separate angles to the camera. Look how it gets more blurry at a more acute angle!". Like something NV/ATI would have used to before/after advertise AF in the early 00s.
It's probably meant to show off the game, not the graphical effects.