• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed 2022 leaked (clips and info)

SJRB

Gold Member
iu

Hugare

Wish Monkey Paw GIF by Leroy Patterson

Anime wings appearing when you jump?

Screen glitching when you crash? Cartoony graphics?

Dont even bother releasing this shit, EA

Thank God that they've at least ported Burnout Paradise for the PS4/Xbone

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
EA it's simple, go back to this template
YfdzY2A.jpg
AWrOLhW.jpg

Grab yaself a year supply of this & study it!
uVDV4C2.jpg

Go to Tuner Events
autocontentexp.comGTR_1500-f93dd00cae59b4dd1772e94fa740207f1690f655.jpg

1DSC04829.jpg

85_Hot_Import_Nights_Hawaii_2018_PASMAG__large.jpg

find out what's hot and what new in the world of street racing and don't come back until she kicks you in the balls
M1A6744.jpg

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Hahahaha I find it hilarious how aggressively Zimmbian wants Tom Hendo to look at those NFS leaks.
"LOOK AT THIS PICTURE"
Hahahaha

On Topic
For a playtest ive got nothing against the graphics.
Even the weird failed screen flurry doesnt bother me too much....I know its some cosmetic shit they are selling in the store for the Fortnite crowd.
I was just hoping for a sequel to NFS 2010 or even NFS 2015.
Still optimistic.
Need For Speed Heat didnt disappoint, or maybe just coming off Need For Speed Payback anything was good.

If the driving is still fun, ill bite.

Fa18WH1XoAAaJBE.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: GHG

Lady Jane

Banned
YfdzY2A.jpg
AWrOLhW.jpg

uVDV4C2.jpg

Go to Tuner Events
autocontentexp.comGTR_1500-f93dd00cae59b4dd1772e94fa740207f1690f655.jpg

1DSC04829.jpg

85_Hot_Import_Nights_Hawaii_2018_PASMAG__large.jpg

find out what's hot and what new in the world of street racing and don't come back until she kicks you in the balls
M1A6744.jpg

BlackRock Inc. is the top EA investor. If you do some research on them, you'll realize that a NFS game celebrating underground/sexy/alt culture will never happen again.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
The studio for driveclub literally disappeared. This one is less likely than the order 1886 part 2
Ah sorry I should've put quotes around that hah. I meant to say a game like DriveClub that could also push visual boundaries (with double the framerate this time though).

I enjoyed NFS Heat and NFS 2015. Payback? One of the worst racing games I played, not only because the monetization and shit, cars handle like garbage.

Hope this one is better on every front.

wipeout364

Those leaks sound like bullshit, but if they are true count me out. Sounds like a car game designed by committee and not a committee I like.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
uVDV4C2.jpg

Go to Tuner Events
M1A6744.jpg

Weird flex telling EA to get a supply of Import Tuner.
They own SpeedHunters they know whats hot and not just in "the west" but basically all over the world.
Its not that they dont know whats popular in the Tuner world, its that they know that world isnt "that" popular with people who would buy their games.

im sure the last few car shows youve gone to, you might get into a NFS Underground/MostWanted conversation and everyone wishes that style of game could come back.
But ask those same people "would you buy it?"....Youll get a very unconvincing "sure".

Top Bottom