• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed Car list

H4WSoQp.gif

55 cars? sweet.

Has there been any announcement that this is the complete final list? If not, then there probably will be more cars added. That page has been up for awhile, and they keep adding cars to it.

lem0n

There aren't a ton of cars, but there is absolutely no filler whatsoever. I want to drive and customize every single one.

nikos

Great list with good variety. Each class felt a lot different in the beta. Really looking forward to this.

For those that played in the beta, how was the customization? Also, how did the cars handle? What about the tuning? This game has piqued my interest.

T.O.P

Banned
Wow such a lazy OP.

Can someone post the list here at least? Thanks!

Acura RSX-S

BMW M2

BMW M3 E46

BMW M3 E92

BMW M3 Evolution II E30

BMW M4

Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Dodge Challenger SRT8

Dodge SRT Viper

Ferrari 458 Italia

Ferrari F40

Ford Focus RS

Ford Mustang

Ford Mustang Boss 302

Ford Mustang Fox Body

Ford Mustang GT

Honda Civic Type-R

Honda NSX Type-R

Honda S2000

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4

Lamborghini Diablo SV

Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670–4 SV

Lotus Exige S

Mazda MX-5 1996

Mazda MX-5 2015

Mazda RX7 Spirit R

McLaren 570S

Mercedes-AMG GT

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR

NISSAN 180sx Type X

NISSAN Fairlady 240ZG

NISSAN GT-R Premium

NISSAN Silvia Spec-R

NISSAN Skyline GT-R KPGC10

NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec 1993

NISSAN Skyline GT-R V-Spec 1999

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8

Porsche 911 Carrera S (991)

Porsche 911 Carrera S (993)

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Porsche Cayman GT4

Scion FR-S

SUBARU BRZ Premium

SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI

Toyota GT86

Toyota Sprinter GT Apex

Toyota Supra SZ-R

Volkswagen Golf GTI

Volvo 242

Here you go

I know that there are some subtle differences, but it seems strange to have the BRZ, FR-S, and GT86 in here.

Overall, a pretty solid list, and I'm looking forward to the game!

xHiryu

All I needed to see the Nissan Skyline GTR and Toyota Supra. Cautiously optimistic about this game though, I do hope its a return to form. Essentially praying for a modern NFS: Underground.

Would love to see a 90s version of the Mitsubishi Eclipse make it into the game, favorite car of all time.

I really hope that civic is an older model. Honda shit the bed with their civic designs from like 01 onwards. Getting the classic civics in games is unheard of usually.

Solid list. GTR, Supra and classic skylines have me buying this.

I don't see why there are complaints about the car count, it fits right in with other arcade racers. Driveclub had 50 at launch, Race Driver GRID had 45, PGR games probably had around that number too.

Considering some of the cars can literally become another car (911 Carrera > GT2, Nissan 180SX > Sileighty) through customisation, there's nothing to worry about. For what's there it's also a very solid selection.

Boss 302 Mustang, NSX Type R, Supra, Fairlady 240Z, M3 E30 and the 93 Skyline are welcome, however I would have liked some more 90s vehicles (no TVR?). Customising stuff like an F40, Aventador, Huracan or McLaren 570 just seems silly.

Jamesways

Audi not cool enough to make the list.

And would expect more Porsche since, you know, they have the exclusive license. So the best use of it is still Real Racing 3...

MBS

Banned
Holy cow, i saw some screenshots yesterday and the amount of photorealism was outrageous. Let's hope they don't downgrade the final product,

T.O.P

Banned
Holy cow, i saw some screenshots yesterday and the amount of photorealism was outrageous. Let's hope they don't downgrade the final product,

The beta looked amazing, so this is the real deal

PC version is gonna blow minds at 60fps tho

Bandit1

Pretty solid list but not enough classic American muscle. The game is about authentic customization and car culture, and people were customizing muscle cars before cars like the WRX, Evo and Supra were ever made. Not hating on imports at all, but muscle cars are still a big part of car culture, with companies like Heidts and Hotchkis producing suspension kits for better handling, custom carbon fiber parts being made by Anvil and others, not to mention LS, Coyote, and Gen III Hemi motor swaps.

I guess it's possible this isn't the full list, or even if it is, we'll probably get more cars added through DLC, but a 65 Mustang and a 69 Boss, while good cars, don't quite cut it for me. With the online only nonsense I'll be holding off on this game anyway and see how things develop.

Pretty solid list but not enough classic American muscle. The game is about authentic customization and car culture, and people were customizing muscle cars before cars like the WRX, Evo and Supra were ever made. Not hating on imports at all, but muscle cars are still a big part of car culture, with companies like Heidts and Hotchkis producing suspension kits for better handling, custom carbon fiber parts being made by Anvil and others, not to mention LS, Coyote, and Gen III Hemi motor swaps.

I guess it's possible this isn't the full list, or even if it is, we'll probably get more cars added through DLC, but a 65 Mustang and a 69 Boss, while good cars, don't quite cut it for me. With the online only nonsense I'll be holding off on this game anyway and see how things develop.

Yeah it's almost as if people customise cars outside of North America.

Mind blowing I know.

Muscle cars never got huge representation in NFS games and that because Muscle cars aren't exactly popular outside of America. German and Japanese cars have enthusiasts wordwide. Massively more so than Muscle cars do anyways.

I'd expect Dlc for this game though.

Already tried all the interesting cars in the beta. To be honest, I felt like I experienced the whole game during it. The final game will only add more of the cringeworthy "story" and cutscenes.

SliChillax

That car list expands as they reveal new cars so there might be more. Also I don't see the problem, 50 something highly detailed cars which can be customized to death sounds great to me.

Top Bottom