• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed closed beta codes going out

sky_dmc

Neo Member
chIcEI3.jpg

Let`s see

I'm playing. There is a little sign with the PSN id and beta jumping across the screen at all times, so screenshot sharing is hard and video basically impossible unless you want to risc getting banned.

nib95

Banned
What the hell, got in and got a code (PS4), unfortunately every time I enter in the code to redeem, despite a green tick appearing to let me know it's correct, when I click next I get the following message "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid" followed by "Please check your entry (WC-40376-0).

Anyone else facing this issue?

xray49er

I have an Xbox one code but I thought I clicked ps4 I am willing to trade an Xbox one code for a ps4 Please pm me if interested

Got a xbox one code when I selected ps4 :(

EA support says they will tell the devs and i might get a new one but I doubt it

oh well

Pinewood

I'm playing. There is a little sign with the PSN id and beta jumping across the screen at all times, so screenshot sharing is hard and video basically impossible unless you want to risc getting banned.
Just pm the screens and videos, I wont share, I swer.

Are the codes still going out? I applied but no code yet :'(

jesu

Will be trying with my thrustmaster tx

I don't think you will.

They don't tend to have steering wheel support, and a recent FAQ said steering wheel support was one of the many features they are looking into.
So I doubt it will be in the beta.

jesu

If anyone has a spare X1 code after getting one by mistake and can't get rid of it I'll gladly accept it :)

nib95

Banned
Even though I received an email and have a code, it's not working smh. So yea, if anyone has a spare PS4 code, I'd appreciate it :(

Venom Fox

Banned
Just got my code, there's an NDA and the codes are tied to the account you signed up from as the link you select already has your PSN/XBL account username greyed out.

Basically you can only play on the account you signed up with.

Edit: Oh and guys, you can resize the screenshots on PS4 now so just crop your name out if you want to select a screenshot.

Hazaku

Just got my code, there's an NDA and the codes are tied to the account you signed up from as the link you select already has your PSN/XBL account username greyed out.

Edit: Oh and guys, you can resize the screenshots on PS4 now so just crop your name out if you want to select a screenshot.

So there's a whitelist? Guess they don't want the headache of people leaking footage whilst playing on smurf accounts.

Taking screenshots is blocked for this beta.

Oynox

Got mine as well, but cannot play since my XONE is already on the way in my new flat. Dammit! And I won't have internet this week, so, no NfS and no Battlefron Beta for me :(

Venom Fox

Banned
So there's a whitelist? Guess they don't want the headache of people leaking footage whilst playing on smurf accounts.
Looks like it, in the email, it says you HAVE to click the link in the email in order to play it, when you click the email it takes you to your EA account and transfers you to PSN where your Sign in ID is already there and greyed out.
Taking screenshots is blocked for this beta.
Ah, fuck. Oh well it'll have to be off screen ones then lol. I don't know if I'd want to personally though. Thanks Lukas.

ViciousDS

Banned
just remember folks

If you choose to participate in Need for Speed Closed Beta you must accept and abide by the Need for Speed Closed Beta program agreement accessible via the following link. Please make sure you carefully read and understand the items outlined in the Agreement. Please ensure you have read the Closed Beta program agreement as violation, including the non-disclosure provisions will result in you being removed from the Closed Beta and may result in a ban on your EA account.

Please remember all gameplay footage is confidential at this time. You cannot share or post gameplay footage or screens from the Closed Beta. Once the beta test is complete we will be distributing a brief survey so you can share your thoughts and feedback on what you experienced.

Lot of content in the beta?, does it look as good as the PR shots?

I've only played around 20 minutes because I have shit to do in a second, so I'm not sure. Only completed the first two races.

And the visuals are pretty good, the lighting is the best thing about it. Apart from that I'm not super impressed, the IQ is blurrier than I'd have liked. To answer your question - no. But I suppose those were captured from the PC version, so it's understandable.

danowat

Banned
I've only played around 20 minutes because I have shit to do in a second, so I'm not sure. Only completed the first two races.

And the visuals are pretty good. The lighting is the best thing about it. Apart from that I'm not super impressed. But to answer your question - no. But I suppose those were captured from the PC version, so it's understandable.

Thought as much, looking forward to seeing it with my eyes after work

Top Bottom