• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed closed beta codes going out

What's worse is the AI that do their own races. I specifically went offline to practice time trials and they still have pseudo-online players so give feeling that "it's a realistic world". The amount of times I hit a random "fake" player was annoying. They NEED to take that out. Imaginary racers doing imaginary races contribute nothing to my experience.

Man I disagree with this so much. I did a Touge race by those curvy Tokyo Drift looking routes and there were no less than 10 AI racers all over the place (most not a part of my race) and it was the most fun I had with the game. Seeing all those cars drifting those roads was the only time the game felt like it was real tuner culture racer.

Man I disagree with this so much. I did a Touge race by those curvy Tokyo Drift looking routes and there were no less than 10 AI racers all over the place (most not a part of my race) and it was the most fun I had with the game. Seeing all those cars drifting those roads was the only time the game felt like it was real tuner culture racer.

I have to agree, I liked doing that particular run online. One time there were about three races, two drifting and one point to point, competing for space on that same road. Loved every second of that.

dronevil

Neo Member
Thats why it can't connect to the server all day then. Pretty short beta! I enjoyed it and will probably buy once the price falls in a few months

Didn't see it posted, but here are some improvements that they'll be making to the final game based on beta feedback

Mirroring wraps

“Please can I mirror a design in the Wrap Editor” you asked, and a lot of you asked this! We’re pleased to confirm that this indeed a feature that’s coming to the Wrap Editor in a future content update. We’ll have more details on this a bit closer to the time.

Progression being too fast

The progression speed was an area some of you commented on, in particular how you felt you could quickly achieve a garage full of customized rides. The economy, both money and REP continue to be balanced and on launch you will find progression is now at a more normal pace.

And most importantly, rubberbanding AI

A number of you mentioned the speed in which the AI drove and their competitiveness. This is also something that has been tweaked and improved upon for the full release. When you hit the streets of Ventura Bay at launch you’ll find AI competitors aren’t as propelled by rocket fuel as they were at times during the Closed Beta.

http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/news/closed-beta

Top Bottom