• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed Most Wanted by Criterion [use new thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
550780_10151804967070298_1053901362_n.jpg

IT’S OFFICIAL: The next Need for Speed will be Most Wanted, developed by Criterion! Here’s the first screenshot!

LIKE and SHARE if you’re excited!

Make sure to watch our E3 press conference live on June 4th at 1PM (PST) for more info!
Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.343506820297.351946.212717370297&type=1

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Most Wanted was my favorite NFS, I have faith in Criterion.

Bgamer90

Banned
What's the deal with Criterion making sequels to previous NFS games but leaving off the number?

Viewed as reboots I guess due to the number of years since the predecessor.

Today's high school freshman were starting kindergarten back when the original Most Wanted came out.

I feel old.

NFS isn't the huge seller it use to be, so I imagin they're on par these days.

If the NFS name is getting diminished returns, I believe that the burnout name is also losing market value.

Don't get me wrong i love burnout, I wish more people like me bought the game.

Yze

Banned
Please fix the multiplayer lobbies, getting seperated by car classes suck.
Also less unlocks please, it sucked nuts having one option or none in some cases when playing multiplayer at low ranks.

Goldrusher

Great, another double entry in the history books.

Confusing as hell, especially with all these HD remasters around. Why not "Most Wanted 2" ?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
They I hope they do 60 fps this time around. It was such a bitter pill to swallow for Hot Pursuit after it being the standard with the Burnout series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom