• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf 2014 Backlog Blitz - Success is not final, failure is not fatal.

Bought in 2014:1
Beat in 2014: 0
Current Score: 0

Bought:
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass.

Beaten:
Nothing!

Currently Playing:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Dead Rising 2
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Need For Speed: Rivals

The_Dude

My Backloggery

Bought in 2014: 0
Beat in 2014: 1
Current Score: +1

Bought:
Nothing

Beaten:
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Currently Playing:
Bravely Default
Grand Theft Auto V
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Since I got it for Christmas as a late gift, I'm adding The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to the 2013 totals.

I didn't know how free games worked at the time (my bad), I'm removing Mega Man Unlimited from the bought list. It still evens out to the the -43 I had anyway and it keeps it simple.

My final 2013 stats are as follows:

Total bought: 55
Total completed: 12
Total score: -43

Thanks for the new thread archnemesis!

It might be easier to keep track of each game on the Collection (Sonic, Ultimate Genesis, YDKJ, Gradius) games/sets separately. I would have considered them full games back in the day so I guess it might as well stay that way.

t hicks

Banned
I'm down for trying this.

Here's my backloggery (just made this so working on adding everything)

Currently Playing:
The Walking Dead: Season 1 (ps3)
Tearaway
Knack
Super Mario 3D World

2014 backlog blitz post 1
New purchases: 0
Newly beaten: 0
Total purchased: 0
Total beaten: 0

Titles beaten:
none

I'm going to count games received as gifts from people I actually know but leave free giveaways off the list.

Onislash

Copying over format from 2013.

My backloggery

Beaten in 2013: 0
Bought in 2013: 0

Bought this month:

Nothing

Beaten this month:

Nothing

Playing:

Tales of Xillia

Priorities:

Tales of Xillia - Chapter 2
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Just started
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Just started

Roflobear

Score: +1

Beat:
Call of Duty: Ghosts

Currently Playing:
Dragon Age: Origins
Rocksmith 2014 (not sure how I can really "beat" this)

Just a couple questions: Does DLC like The Last of Us single player DLC count as +/-? Also what about something like the Kingdom Hearts HD collection which has multiple games in it? Do I count it as +1 for beating all 3 games or +3 (or +2 since one of them is just cutscenes =P )?

otakuderek

I want to give this a good shot this year. I browsed the thread a lot in 2013, and I feel like this is a good commitment to finish off some games while saving some money. Here we go:

Beaten in 2014: 0

Beaten:

Currently Playing:
Forza 5
NBA 2K14
Madden NFL 25
Pokemon X
(too many)

Also, how does everyone treat sports games completion wise?

StingX2

I screwed up last year badly at the end, here is to doing better this year

StingX2's Backloggery

Bought in 2014: 21
Beaten in 2014: 12
Current Score: -9

February Bought: Don't Starve (Steam), Smart As... (Vita), Deadpool (360), Dante's Inferno (360), Persona 4 Arena (360), Soul Calibur II HD (XBLA), Pokemon Black 2 (NDS)
February Beaten: Balloon Kid (GB), Touch My Katamari (Vita), Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (PS3), Patchwork Heroes (PSP), Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusion (GEN)
February Score: -2

January Bought: Valdis Story: Abyssal City (Steam), Urban Trial Freestyle (PSN) [Plus], To the Moon [Steam], Joe Danger 2: The Movie [Steam], Papo & Yo [Steam], BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien [Steam], A Valley Without Wind, A Valley Without Wind 2, Dungeon Hearts, Richard & Alice, Waveform, DmC, Tales of Xillia
January Beat: Urban Trial Freestyle (PSN), Zelda A Link Between Worlds, Ni No Kuni, DLC Quest, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!, UMVC3 Vita, Batman Arkham City
January Score: -6/b]

Currently Playing:
Angry Birds Space
Mass Effect 3

ghibli99

Thanks for starting the new thread! Didn't crack into the top 3, so maybe this year. :)

Nothing bought or finished as of day one, but I hope to add these to the done pile soon:

Currently Playing:
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) -- Would've been my GOTY 2013 if I'd finished it in time! What a game.
Persona 4 Golden (Vita) -- Excited to be playing this in portable form. Never beat it on PS2, and the Vita screen is just so nice to look at.
Drill Dozer (GBA) -- I've had this since launch, but just got back into it again. The drilling kinda gets old, but I'm impressed with the animation, design, and overall depth.
Forza Motorsport 4 (360) -- Went back to this after being underwhelmed with GT6. They did a really nice job with this.
The Last of Us (PS3) -- Started it when it came out, but gave up early on for no good reason. Going back to finish.
Crashmo (3DS) -- I'm about 70% through... I'd like to complete it, but I tend to run out of steam with puzzle games either out of frustration or boredom.

vall03

Until when are we going to tally the 2013 scores?

Anyway, heres my 2013 record, all loose ends finished and I've been backlog free for months now, and also affected my gaming purchase habits. Really love that concept since we started this back in 2012. My goal for 2014 would be to have an equal Bought and Played stats to end up with a 0 score. I'll pass for my game impressions for the month of December and will start with my 2014 record at the end of January.

Dec: -5
Tearaway
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Long Live The Queen
Rayman Jungle Run

Dec: +5
Tearaway
Long Live The Queen
Rayman Jungle Run

Backloggery

Jan: +4
Feb: -1
Mar: +3
Apr: 0
May: +3
Jun: +4
Jul: -2
Aug: +4
Sep: 0
Oct: -1
Nov: +1
Dec: 0

Purchased: -58
Finished: +73

2013 Total Points: +15

Just a couple questions: Does DLC like The Last of Us single player DLC count as +/-? Also what about something like the Kingdom Hearts HD collection which has multiple games in it? Do I count it as +1 for beating all 3 games or +3 (or +2 since one of them is just cutscenes =P )?
I don't count DLC unless it's a full expansion (e.g. Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles). For collections I count each game as a -1/+1, but thankfully the rules are flexible if you prefer to count them in a different way.

Also, how does everyone treat sports games completion wise?
Don't most sports games come with some kind of single player campaign or season mode? I would count it as beaten if I played through one of those.

Until when are we going to tally the 2013 scores?
I'll continue to update the OP until I get bored with it. Your score has been added to my spreadsheet and I'll update the plot once a few more people report in.

BowieZ

Banned
A few days ago I decided to create a new folder on my 3DS, next to D for Demos, and V for Videos/Trailers, etc.:

B for Backlog

9 games in it to start with (including some that I'm halfway through or whatnot). I don't see many new ones joining it for a while (maybe Yoshi's New Island.) My goal is to have an empty folder by July.

Sora_N

This year I will try much harder to restrict my purchases, I flaked near the end months in 2013 and got busy with exams + work + holidays as well.

http://backloggery.com/aisu

Bought in 2014: 10
Beaten in 2014: 11

Currently Playing:
Phoenix Wright 5
Bravely Default
Persona 4 Golden

Purchases:
January
Liberation Maiden
Attack of the Friday Monsters
Killzone Mercenaries (PSN)
Time and Eternity (PS3)
Final Fantasy V (PSN)

February
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS-eShop)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Steam)

March
Tomb Raider 2 (PS Classics)
Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Vita)

Beaten:
January
Amazing Spider-man, The - 01/07
Tomb Raider (Steam) - 01/12
Attack of the Friday Monsters - 01/18
Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita) - 01/19 <- Platninum
Killzone Mercenaries - 01/23
Brothers (PS+) - 01/28 100% Trophies

February
Dream C Club: Host Girls on Stage (PS4) - 02/20

March
Flower (Journey Collection) - 03/06
Unfinished Swan - 03/07
Typing of the Dead Overkill - 03/08
The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 - 03/09

Feeroper

I'm in this year as well as I have a sizeable backlog.

Bought:
Nothing

Beaten:
Nothing

Currently Playing:
Ryse
Knack
The Last of Us

SheHateMe

I'm a new member to GAF (but not a new reader) and I've always wanted to join this, so here's my shot at it!

2014 Games Beaten: 0

Bought pre-2014 (all of 2013): 55
Pre-2014 Games Beaten (in 2013): 8

Total Beaten in 2014: 1

Beaten:
Tales Of Xillia (Milla's Story)

Currently Playing:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Tales Of Xillia
Dragon's Crown (PS3 and Vita)
Killer Is Dead

I'm making myself concentrate on finishing the five I have listed and then moving in another five as the year goes on. Hopefully, I don't buy too much this year.

Hopefully. (I've already lost, as I've preordered Lightning Returns, Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles, The Witch And The Hundred Knights, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, and Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD. I am ashamed.)

stuminus3

I'm in, reserving this post for overall updates.

Beaten in 2014: 2
Current Score: +3

Beaten in January:
3D Sonic the Hedgehog
Rayman Fiesta Run
Attack of the Friday Monsters!

Brashnir

Stayed up late last night and finished Shadowrun Returns. I had received some bad intel telling me the game was only 7-8 hours long, so I assumed I was just about finished, but I ended up playing for 4.5 hours last night (to bring playtime to a little over 11 total hours) and finished it off.

I've been a fan of the Shadowrun universe and lore since playing first edition tabletop back in the early 90s. For those who aren't aware, Shadowrun is a mix of Gibsonian cyperpunk stylings in a world where Magic, spirits, and dragons have returned to the world. I always enjoyed the mix of the two opposing styles, but never liked the tabletop game mechanically.

Thankfully, this game takes a lot of the superficial qualities of the tabletop game and marries them with an underlying system that is a lot of fun in videogame form. The game plays more-or-less like XCOM: EU when you're in "fight" mode, which is switched to seamlessly when any sort of battle begins, and happens within the same world you occupy when out of combat.

There are tons of combat options available depending on your character's (and teammates') skills, and there were routinely options I could see sitting there but couldn't access due to not having the required traits. I'm not itching to replay the game any time soon, but going with a different build and exploring some of these other options would allow a second playthrough to be a significant departure from the first.

In the end, the game is short for an RPG, but I'm of the opinion that I'd prefer a game that ends with me wanting more than one that wears out its welcome with ridiculous amounts of padding.

Overall Score - 4/5

Finished in 2014: 2

• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies: Turnabout Reclaimed - 9 hours - 4/5
    Shadowrun Returns - 11 hours - 4/5

Backlog Blitz 2014 Score: +2

Netto-kun

Well, it's the 3th over here. Off to a not so great start.

Backloggery

Games bought in January:
  • Ys Seven (PSP)* [beaten ages ago, rebought the game through Japanese PSN]
  • Brandish: The Dark Revenant (PSP) x2 [thanks to UMD Passport so I can play it on the Vita TV]
  • Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (PS Vita)
  • God Eater 2 (PS Vita)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution (PS Vita)
  • Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2 (PS2)
  • Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner (PS2)
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
  • Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode (3DS)
  • Valdis Story: Abyssal City (Steam)

Games beaten in January:
?

January
Bought: -11
Beaten: 0
Current January score: -

Excuse me while I go and drown myself in my backlog.

Edit: That statistic makes me sad. |||OTL

skynidas

Banned
Current Score: 6

Bought in 2014: 3

Puppeteer
Rayman Legends
Strider

Beaten in 2014: 9

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Doki Doki Universe
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Gran Turismo 6
Killzone Shadow Fall
Okami HD
The Last of Us
Strider

Currently Playing:

Call of Duty Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Rayman Legends

stonedwal

Crashed hard in 2013. Full list here.
Bought in 2013: -84
Beaten in 2013: +27
Final Score: -57
2014 not off to a good start either.

Bought in 2014: -13
Current Score: -13

Bought
VVVVVV (PC)
Valdis Story: Abyssal City (PC)
Reus (PC)
Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (PC)
Bit.Trip.Runner (PC)
Bit.Trip.Runner 2 (PC)
Reus (PC)
Orcs Must Die 2 (PC)
Serious Sam HD: First Encounter (PC)
Serious Sam HD: Second Encounter (PC)
Serious Sam 3: BFE (PC)
ArmA II (PC)
ArmA: Cold War Crisis (PC)

Just about to start Castle of Illusion.

FMbarbarian

Stayed up late last night and finished Shadowrun Returns. I had received some bad intel telling me the game was only 7-8 hours long, so I assumed I was just about finished, but I ended up playing for 4.5 hours last night (to bring playtime to a little over 11 total hours) and finished it off.

I've been a fan of the Shadowrun universe and lore since playing first edition tabletop back in the early 90s. For those who aren't aware, Shadowrun is a mix of Gibsonian cyperpunk stylings in a world where Magic, spirits, and dragons have returned to the world. I always enjoyed the mix of the two opposing styles, but never liked the tabletop game mechanically.

Thankfully, this game takes a lot of the superficial qualities of the tabletop game and marries them with an underlying system that is a lot of fun in videogame form. The game plays more-or-less like XCOM: EU when you're in "fight" mode, which is switched to seamlessly when any sort of battle begins, and happens within the same world you occupy when out of combat.

There are tons of combat options available depending on your character's (and teammates') skills, and there were routinely options I could see sitting there but couldn't access due to not having the required traits. I'm not itching to replay the game any time soon, but going with a different build and exploring some of these other options would allow a second playthrough to be a significant departure from the first.

In the end, the game is short for an RPG, but I'm of the opinion that I'd prefer a game that ends with me wanting more than one that wears out its welcome with ridiculous amounts of padding.

Overall Score - 4/5

Finished in 2014: 2

• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies: Turnabout Reclaimed - 9 hours - 4/5
    Shadowrun Returns - 11 hours - 4/5

Backlog Blitz 2014 Score: +2

I loved Shadowrun Returns. I was a big fan of the genesis game when I was a kid. I want to get around to playing the table-top game some day. Unfortunately I finished SR a couple of days ago and doesn't count towards my backlog score. The writing was excellent.

2014 backlog blitz post 2
New purchases: 0
Newly beaten: 1

Total purchased: 0
Total beaten: 1

Titles beaten:
Crimson shroud

I'm going to count games received as gifts from people I actually know but leave free giveaways off the list.

Not going to mark 3d world as beaten til i have all green stars.

Is it OK for me to participate still? I don't want to be unwelcome since I cleared my backlog and am in single digits, but posting in the thread has become part of my ritual; it's like shutting a book after finishing the last line. If there's any dispute let me know, I don't think the community here will mind, though.

The Last of Us is beat. It was very good, I liked it. A bit anticlimactic, though. Also at the beginning of the game, I tried all 3 difficulties to get a feel for what's good for me and I settled on normal. Because of this, the game only gave me the trophy for beating it on easy despite the fact that I played like 95% of the game on normal, bah!

Puts me at 0

Beat (+1):
1. The Last of Us - 1/2

Bought (-1):
1. Resident Evil: Revelations (360) - 1/2

Removed due to not liking (does not count as +1 beat but does count as -1 to backlog):

Backlog is now at 4.

http://backloggery.com/gryphter

Fire Emblem: Awakening is next. My first Fire Emblem but not my first SRPG. I plan on playing on normal difficulty, casual mode; the one without permadeath. I don't want to fall into the old trap of restarting battles from the beginning if one of my main units die. Not having permadeath is the same end result as restarting the battle, but without wasting the time, as far as I'm concerned.

I also close on my first home tomorrow. The next few weeks are going to be all about moving so I doubt I'll have much time to play FE until the dust is settled.

I'm gonna try not to buy very much this year, 10 or less, not including PS+ - though I'm only going to download the really good stuff I know I'll play on that. I'm pretty busy, but I'll aim to finish 2 games per month, 24 total.

Currently Playing:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Backlog:

Alundra
Assassin's Creed IV
Asura's Wrath
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
Breath of Fire II
Contrast
Deus Ex:Human Revolution Director's Cut
Gravity Rush
Hotline Miami
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Mega Man III
Mega Man IV
Mega Man X
Metroid: Other M
Phantasy Star II
Persona 4 Golden
Res0gun
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Soul Sacrifice
Super Metroid
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Valkyria Chronicles
Where Is my Heart?
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

...plus some other stuff I'm sure I'll never finish. I count 26 games there. If I finish the year under 20 that'll be a victory. I bought way too much stuff last year.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Not enough space in one post for my backlog lol.

I'll just promise to do my best to chip away at it.

Steams sales do NOT help... nor free PS+ games ;P

Rhaegar

Bought in 2014: 1

Bought:
WWE 2k14

Beat:
Guacamelee

Currently Playing:
Bioshock
Tearaway
Pokemon Y
Shin Megami Tensei IV

Bought: 0
Beaten: 1
1) Remember me - great game, great story, great visuals, and love the soundtrack, definitely worth the $13 i spent.

playing:
???

Is it OK for me to participate still? I don't want to be unwelcome since I cleared my backlog and am in single digits, but posting in the thread has become part of my ritual; it's like shutting a book after finishing the last line. If there's any dispute let me know, I don't think the community here will mind, though.
Everyone is welcome to join, but it's going to be difficult for you to get a high score. I could theoretically get a score of 360 this year but I will be happy if I break even.

Everyone is welcome to join, but it's going to be difficult for you to get a high score. I could theoretically get a score of 360 this year but I will be happy if I break even.

OK, cool. I'm not here to compete with others. Although I do like seeing my name at the top of the chart in the OP, mwahaha

Viridian6

03/01/2014 Update

My backloggery

Bought in 2014: 10
Don't Starve
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 1
Half-Life 2 Episode 2
Ys I & II Chronicles+ (counts as -2)
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dishonored
Tomb Raider
Valdis Story: Abyssal City

Current Score: -10

Currently Playing:
Dragon's Crown
Final Fantasy IV Interlude
Final Fantasy IX
The Last of Us
LIMBO
Mortal Kombat (2011)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

This year is getting off to a good start.

Updated 2-28-14

I'm in. Maybe it'll motivate me to finish so that I can build my gaming rig:

Beat in 2014: 5

Current Score: +4

Bought:
Tales of Vesperia

Beat:
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tales of Xillia
Grand Theft Auto 5
Rayman Legends
Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Currently Playing:
Borderlands 2
Hotline Miami
Project X Zone
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Lightning Returns
Theatrhythm
Saints Row 4
Strider

stuminus3

Some of you guys are off to a TERRIBLE start. :D

(Though that'll be me once the whole new year resolution thing wears off, I'm sure).

Manax

Will try to use this in combination with the 52 games one year thread. First time participant will be useful to keep a closer eye on my purchases.

Bought in 2014: 0 (suck it steam sales)

Killzone mercenary (Vita)

Currently Playing:
Zelda windwaker (GameCube) - replaying so will be +0
Assassins creed IV (PS4)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Beat my first game of the year by beating Metroid, getting the Good Ending. So I'm now at +1. Too bad that plus probably won't last long.

EDIT:

Also ended up beating River City Ransom, so +2 now.

Slashlen

So I finished Saint's Row IV...and the next day I went and bought AC4. For a brief moment, I was ahead for the year. But no more.

1/3/14 Update

Bought:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Beaten:
Saint's Row IV

Freebies:
0 PS+ games.

Currently Playing:
Assassin's Creed IV
Resogun

The_Dude

A couple of late Christmas presents put paid to my decision to not get any new games until Donkey Kong Country, but I'm not complaining!

My Backloggery

Bought in 2014: 2
Current Score: -1

Bought:
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Beaten:

Currently Playing:
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Bravely Default
Grand Theft Auto V
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Yes, I know I'm playing too many games at once :)

marcincz

I'll try. Why not?

Bought:
Nothing

Beaten:
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

Currently Playing:
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Zhao_Yun

I'll join as well :)

Bought:
Ys Origin (PC)

Beaten:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Currently Playing:
Radiant Historia (NDS)

vitacola

A friend who is also a GAFfer brought this thread to my attention
and we'll run our own little competition ;-)

Okay, let's start!

My
(not yet up to date)
backloggery:
http://www.backloggery.com/katzenkoerper

Bought in 2014: 3
Score: -3 (seems like a bad starting point ...)

Bought:
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Steam)
  • The Stanley Parable (Steam)
  • Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)
Beaten:
-

Currently Playing:
  • GTA 5 (PS3)
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (3DS)

Schmitty

Bought in 2014 = 0
Beaten in 2014 = 0

Currently on my backlog:
Dark Souls
Hotline Miami
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Alpha Protocol

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Here's my final tally of games for 2013:

Bought: 22
Beaten: 47

Games Bought:
Proteus
Thomas Was Alone
Jurassic PArk (SNES)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land
Mirror's Edge
To The Moon
Resident Evil Revelations
Devil May Cry 3
Maximo (removed because the disk is faulty ;o; )
Pokemon X
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Skyrim
Rogue Legacy
Lilly Looking Through
Don't Starve
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner 2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Kentucky Route Zero
Typing of the Dead: Overkill
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Bioshock Infinite

Games Completed:
Vessel
Shatter
Rochard
Killzone 2
Bayonetta
NieR
inFamous
F.E.A.R.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Oranges
Chrono Trigger DS
Ghost Trick
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Heroes of Mana
Dementium 2
Dementium: The Ward
Torchlight
Pixeljunk Eden
Left 4 Dead
Rise of the Triad
Descent
Little Big Adventure 2
Proteus
Thomas Was Alone
Jurassic Park (SNES)
Teleroboxer
Vertical Force
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land
Kentucky Route Zero
Devil May Cry 3
Gradius V
R-Type Final
Halo 4
Resident Evil 6
Bioshock Infinite
Pokemon X
X-Com: Enforcer
The Last Story
Simon the Sorcerer
Simon the Sorcerer 2
Mirror's Edge
To The Moon
Rogue Legacy
ZombiU
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Syndicate (original)

Total: 47

So far for 2014, I bought Mario 3D World and Link Between Worlds, and have beaten Link Between Worlds. So I'm at -1. If only Amazon had actually sent me Mario 3D World instead of NSMBU like a bunch of morons, I could make some progress on this BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

otakuderek

I already caved and picked up Ryse since it was on sale. I have really been wanting to play it.

Current Score: -1

Bought:
  • Ryse
Beaten:

Currently Playing:
Forza 5
NBA 2K14
Madden NFL 25
Pokemon X
(too many)

Shengar

Subbed, let me join the fun

Beaten in 2014: 2
Current Score: 2

Beaten:
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS+ Bonus, count as score as long as I downloaded it)
Tearaway

Currently on my Backlog: Too many to show

Currently Playing:
Nier

BurakkuEmparaa

Neo Member
Aight, let´s do this.

Bought in 2014: 2
Current Score: -2

Bought:
Brothers: A Tale of two Sons