• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2019 Superlatives -- yes, MHK wins biggest troll

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
"ooo superlatives are fun!!"
*clicks into poll*
*blanks when thinking of members suitable for answer for question 1*
*realizes there are two dozen questions*
*nopes out*

this.......takes effort

too much for me.
that's how I felt at first. Just now decided to go in and copy/paste the same user for all answers.

Pallas

Sorry I already voted brappy for incel of the year.

Y1Tf9XL.gif

I would vote but I'm crap at remembering all of you. I know I miss, ah what's his name, that bigoted son of a bitch with the dodgy haircut, nevermind.

And then there's MHK who loves his likes, and there was that fat Australian dude who changed his name to KHM.

And then there's my favourites, the philosophical dudes, AutoDuelist, DunDun, and the Cat Man.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I would vote but I'm crap at remembering all of you. I know I miss, ah what's his name, that bigoted son of a bitch with the dodgy haircut, nevermind.

And then there's MHK who loves his likes, and there was that fat Australian dude who changed his name to KHM.

And then there's my favourites, the philosophical dudes, AutoDuelist, DunDun, and the Cat Man.
🤔

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I like to think those members nominated who are gaming-only would take this as a note to visit the OT more for a more exciting outcome next year. :pie_grinning:

What's a "Stan"?

An overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular person or thing, usually used in regards to celebs.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
In the future I think I am going to find a way to advertize this across all boards so we can get more exposure. A good amount of people voted for this to be accurate, but it would always be nice of course.

Fuz

Banned
Well, not me, my friend. I'm simply the messenger. 😇 Congratulations on your nomination!
You people are weird, I don't like consoles in general and I detest microsoft.

I'm also triggered by not be the winner of the sarcasm contest. I will have my revenge on you all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom