• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF 2019 Superlatives -- yes, MHK wins biggest troll

Best and Worst Shitposter is pretty funny for MHK.

Although Xaero was robbed for the former, although glad to see @SLoWMoTIoN there. :messenger_heart:

I shall revel in my unknown status.

Oscar Wilde: We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't.

But who is the biggest SEGA fan out of myself, Kazza, EightBit Man or Bullet Club?

Last edited:

Kazza

On behalf of all the runners-up:

denzel-washington-gif.gif

But seriously, we all know that the most important and coveted is the "Most Likely to be Banned" category. It's like the "Best Picture" of the GAF awards. It takes a special kind of skill to constantly skirt the line of getting banned, without actually getting banned. Congrats to all:

C703hzM.png

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I never expected to be a part of this, being new to the forum (I think I had one month in when this was posted), but thank you so much. (Bows)

Am I getting too excited over runner-up? Maybe. 😋

That said, I'm not really trying to win anything. I just try to be myself, and post things that make me laugh, have fun, seem interesting to me, or reflect my more passionate feelings, etc., and it makes me so happy to know that whether it's reactions or acknowlegement here, that you enjoyed and related to those things.

Of course, the real winner is the entire forum. Sometimes people slip through the cracks of awards -- it just happens. That doesn't mean their contributions are any less valuable. Everyone that makes this place a joy to visit is awesome, and appreciated.

Much love to you all.

Runner up for cool and techie? I'll take it :messenger_sunglasses: 🤓

And hearty conglaturations to MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima and brap brap for being our favourite delinquents.

It was inevitable :messenger_grinning_squinting:

See? I totally called it that I'd at least qualify for the 'cool' category this is a huge lie
I'll be honest: you should've taken the award instead of CyberPanda CyberPanda . He's gonna get a spanking tonight from the ** Krew tonight for being a naughty pseudo-techie :messenger_pouting:

Kadayi

Banned
Lack of Biggest Retard and Soyest of the boys categories is a shame because apparently I'd be a shoo-in for those so I'm told. 🤔

Still, I guess I'll take biggest PC Stan (more laziness on my part versus any platform advocacy aspect tbh) and joint 3rd coolest member :messenger_horns: :messenger_sunglasses: 🎸

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
On behalf of all the runners-up:

denzel-washington-gif.gif

But seriously, we all know that the most important and coveted is the "Most Likely to be Banned" category. It's like the "Best Picture" of the GAF awards. It takes a special kind of skill to constantly skirt the line of getting banned, without actually getting banned. Congrats to all:

C703hzM.png
#BanBrap

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Nicest Member
----- Ailynn Ailynn -----
( Runner up: Danjin44 Danjin44 )

Most Adored Member
----- Ailynn Ailynn -----
( Runner up: CyberPanda CyberPanda )

:messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart:
tenor.gif

:messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart: :messenger_heart:

I must have missed this entire voting, but I must say...
I am absolutely humbled. :lollipop_content:💖

Thank you all so very much for your kindness, and for showing me so much love and support here. Although I haven't been as active here as I have been in the past...this forum has helped me through many tough days over the past couple of years.

Each of you is amazing, and I'm thankful for everyone I've ever met here (and also some who are no longer here with us.) You all deserve recognition for being exactly who you are. Much love to each of you and your loved ones, and I pray for happiness for each of you in your lives! 🤗💖

(Also, congratulations to runners-up CyberPanda CyberPanda & Danjin44 Danjin44 - You are both awesome!!)

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned

tenor.gif

I must have missed this entire voting, but I must say...
I am absolutely humbled. :lollipop_content:💖

Thank you all so very much for your kindness, and for showing me so much love and support here. Although I haven't been as active here as I have been in the past...this forum has helped me through many tough days over the past couple of years.

Each of you is amazing, and I'm thankful for everyone I've ever met here (and also some who are no longer here with us.) You all deserve recognition for being exactly who you are. Much love to each of you and your loved ones, and I pray for happiness for each of you in your lives! 🤗💖

(Also, congratulations to runners-up CyberPanda CyberPanda & Danjin44 Danjin44 - You are both awesome!!)
❤️❤️❤️

Weilthain

Banned
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

I'm ok

IlYuMoM.jpg
This is pretty much me right now. Minus the anti-Semitic remarks.

If you're not first, you're last

I feel so bad for you I had to make you a theme song.

you deserved to win, take your prize. Only the most special people get a theme song.

and where was the prize for best accordion covers? I’m probably the third or forth best accordion player on the site!

Wife had a baby, so I had to take a few weeks off. But I'm back now! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Congratulations, man! Good to see you back. If you haven't seen it already, look at some of the hilarious overreactions (luckily not all) in the Kojima "Death Stranding inspired by Trump and Brexit" thread. Some can't take dissent or idealistic approaches or philosophy without feeling stepped on. It's something that can be seen in both the right and the left in America (and the world probably), whether some right-wing reaction to that or some left-wing reactions to The Last Night. Like why should a game somehow reject its own premise? It should instead allow for insightful discussion or consideration for how the game fails its own premise or for what could've been done better to serve its message or perhaps for complicating it.

mckmas8808

Banned
Congratulations, man! Good to see you back. If you haven't seen it already, look at some of the hilarious overreactions (luckily not all) in the Kojima "Death Stranding inspired by Trump and Brexit" thread. Some can't take dissent or idealistic approaches or philosophy without feeling stepped on. It's something that can be seen in both the right and the left in America (and the world probably), whether some right-wing reaction to that or some left-wing reactions to The Last Night. Like why should a game somehow reject its own premise? It should instead allow for insightful discussion or consideration for how the game fails its own premise or for what could've been done better to serve its message or perhaps for complicating it.

As soon as I saw that thread title, I knew I couldn't go in there. I knew it'll be a hornet's nest. The way you describe the dialog in that thread is too predictable. But I was happy that Kojima decided to speak on his inspiration for the game. People act like MGS games haven't been inspired by previous government actions for Kojima in the past.

Top Bottom