• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

brap

Banned
That's a lot of bans in a short time.
You wanna be next?
LwtLA.gif

Papa

Banned
Call me crazy but i always imagined bish and enzom were so anti white because they couldnt land a white chick, not even a fatty landwhale.

headcannon

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Not really sure where to post this, but any reason why it says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." in any of the PoliGAF threads?

Bstamp

Banned
I have many friends who are...

So I can’t be...

🤣

When has bish ever given the impression that he's anti-white? The guy works in a predominantly white gaming industry, has a lot of white friends, and has never said or done anything - while in the industry or as a mod on GAF - that meets a reasonable definition of "anti-white." What leads you to think otherwise?

Bstamp

Banned
Did you just go with the “I have black friends” excuse?

🤡🌎

I don't think so, since the "black friends" excuse is employed by people with a history of anti-black racism. Never once has bish ever said or done anything racist, as far as we know from his history on GAF and ERA, towards white people because they were white.

Bstamp

Banned
His stealth banning spree after the 2016 election was racially motivated.

I mean, it might be easy to surmise that since everyone who was banned was white, but that would be a logically unsound conclusion to make. I'm not defending his stealth bans, but my understanding is that those who were included in his sweeping expulsion of users were people who had a history of bad faith argumentation, dog whistling, and diet racism. The fact they all happened to be white doesn't mean that his stealth bans were racially motivated.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I mean, it might be easy to surmise that since everyone who was banned was white, but that would be a logically unsound conclusion to make. I'm not defending his stealth bans, but my understanding is that those who were included in his sweeping expulsion of users were people who had a history of bad faith argumentation, dog whistling, and diet racism. The fact they all happened to be white doesn't mean that his stealth bans were racially motivated.

He told me they were racially motivated when I confronted him about it.

Bstamp

Banned
He told me they were racially motivated when I confronted him about it.

Wow, OK. That's interesting. I'm curious about how he framed that admission. If you're not able to divulge it, out of respect for his privacy, I understand. From what I've heard from others, the people who were stealth banned all engaged in a history of concern trolling and diet racism. Is that not true?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
From what I've heard from others, the people who were stealth banned all engaged in a history of concern trolling and diet racism. Is that not true?

You're welcome to look at my notes on some of the stealth bans of his I reviewed at the beginning of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom